Chicago Fire!

(13 Posts)
JuxtapositionRecords Sat 18-Jun-16 19:20:51

Any fellow fans around of this? Total trash TV at its best! I binged watched series 1 - 3 on Sky box sets and now drumming my fingers impatiently each week waiting for the new episodes!

GraciesMansion Sat 18-Jun-16 19:24:09

Love it! And Chicago pd and Chicago med.

JuxtapositionRecords Sat 18-Jun-16 19:30:21

I tried Chicago pd but couldn't get into it -I only got a couple of episodes in to be fair. Might give it another go but I don't think I will love it as much as Chicago Fire.

toriap2 Sat 18-Jun-16 19:43:12

Love chicago fire. Not as keen on Chicago Med though

Marmite27 Sat 18-Jun-16 19:44:57

I bloody love Chicago Fire and Chicago med, I'm disappointed Chicago pd isn't on sky box sets sad

AMR123456 Sat 18-Jun-16 19:46:05

I watch all 3. Fire is definitely the best!!

ItsyBitsyBikini Sat 18-Jun-16 19:48:00

Love Chicago pd and fire. I have seen a few episodes of med but it doesn't grip me like the others. I need to have a massive catch up!

Optimist1 Sat 18-Jun-16 19:51:55

Haven't seen Chicago Med, but PD and Fire are right up my alley! Could anyone just clarify a timescale thing for me? In the last series of Fire, Hank Voight was definitely portrayed as a Bad Cop and ended up in prison, where Gabriella Dawson went to visit him to ask for help with her brother's problems. Is this meant to pre-date the PD storyline? I seem to remember when I first started watching PD Hank had been cleared of major wrongdoings in return for helping out Internal Affairs.

I hope that makes a bit of sense and that someone can clarify for me! (If it's relevant, I watch on 5USA.) TIA

JuxtapositionRecords Sat 18-Jun-16 20:03:18

I think you are behind on fire optimist as all that Dawson/Voight stuff happened series 1 I think? And the couple of episodes of PD I watched had the newer PD characters in that also appear in Fire - so I think PD starts after all the Dawson/Voight stuff happens...does that even make sense??

I started off loving Casey but I'm finding him more and more childish and irritating. Love Severide though, I really hoped he and Dawson would get together!

plominoagain Sat 18-Jun-16 20:12:16

Pd starts after when he's a baddie in Fire . If I remember right , he was actually putting it on in order to catch someone else,so he was never actually as bad as he initially comes across . Although not entirely a goodie by any means

toriap2 Sat 18-Jun-16 20:18:25

I love the Chicago fire/svu crossover episodes. Two of my favourite shows in one.

Optimist1 Sun 19-Jun-16 08:05:40

Thanks, JR and plomino - as I suspected the two shows are out of sync on terrestrial TV. Makes any crossovers a bit challenging for me, though!

Paniniswapx3 Sun 19-Jun-16 13:54:50

I really enjoy Chicago Fire & I'm watching Chicago Med but I'm not as into it. For some reason, the characters & acting seem wooden. I'm getting confused with the crossovers though as I think it's out of sync on UK TV.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now