Talk

Advanced search

To B&B The Best - Channel 5

(5 Posts)
MrsLogicFromViz Thu 16-Jun-16 20:52:33

Is anyone else watching this daytime programme? Myself and DH are amazed by the sheer number of bottles lining the various owners' houses ...

StickyProblem Fri 29-Jul-16 19:08:12

Hi OP, clearly it's just the two of us smile
I'm just watching one where she advises the woman to do a "hamper" of the B&B equivalent of Facebook glittery shit - fresh ground coffee, homemade, cakes in packets (?), fresh flowers, soaps with bows stuck on them, candles wrapped in cellophane etc.
They'll have to send Ruth Watson back round to explain to them that £30 on shite per visitor is going to use up all their profits! VERY weird show!
Hopefully more people start watching it smile

mrswhiplington Sat 30-Jul-16 11:53:57

Have been watching some of them on Catch up. Thought the Alice in Wonderland themed one was weird. The worst one up to now was in a God awful pub. She wanted the landlord to rent it out to students. Don't think I would stay there if it was free.hmm

absolutelynotfabulous Mon 01-Aug-16 18:39:41

I'm watching! I clearly need to get a life too.

The presenter is really irritating me. Come back Ruth Watson!

Waaaay too up herself.. I had to laugh when one of her "minions" had to demonstrate how to put a duvet cover on because Mrs Upherself couldn't was too up herself to do it herself.

Strange woman.

MrsLogicFromViz Fri 12-Aug-16 23:26:07

Apologies: I haven't been on MN recently.

The series seemed to go on and on ... I deleted quite a few on the TiVo box after a while. Lisa Holloway seemed falsely posh and was forever saying "this is x place; I've never been here ..."

The odd people were my faves though, especially the strange guy with the Victorian Terrace in Leyton. £25 for a room in London!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now