Talk

Advanced search

R H o O C etc

(4 Posts)
DonkeyHotay Tue 14-Jun-16 21:13:03

Anyone else watching? Wtaf is going on? Just watched the second part of Lizzies' birthday.

I like Heather, Shannon is shrill and does shout. I don't see the fuss about Heather asking Shannon to leave her house. I think Tamra and Vicki have fuelled her getting off on the wrong foot. It's Tamra that Shannon should have a bigger issue with.

Tamra is MIL from hell to be. What a palaver she made, no actual tears were shed though.

Poor Briana. Brooke's saying that Vicki's daughter should be beaten by her husband is utterly forgivable.

mineallmine Tue 14-Jun-16 23:16:01

What channel is it on?

Susiesoap7 Wed 15-Jun-16 11:17:41

I love it, but really really dislike Tamra, she is a nasty little stirrer. Shannon and her hubby have a problem, they should split up I think she is very needy.i think they need the drama in their lives to keep them going. My fave is terry he is so under heathers thumb, bless him

DonkeyHotay Thu 16-Jun-16 23:34:55

It's on Itvbe at 9pm Mondays.

I love Terry too.

Tamra and Vicki caused all of the issues between Heather and Shannon. I really dislike Vicki.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now