Talk

Advanced search

First dates abroad

(10 Posts)
jay55 Mon 13-Jun-16 22:13:43

Anyone watching? These Aussies are very pretty.

ImperialBlether Mon 13-Jun-16 22:32:35

I'm watching it!

That guy who's on a date with the woman with curly hair is absolutely bonkers. It's clear he's just hoping for a shag.

ImperialBlether Mon 13-Jun-16 22:43:37

Is nobody else watching it?

choppolata Mon 13-Jun-16 23:24:09

The maître d' was no Fred, was he? Could they have picked anyone with less charisma?

jay55 Tue 14-Jun-16 08:38:24

I dropped out half way as they all seemed mad as box of frogs. Needed Fred for sure.

ManonLescaut Tue 14-Jun-16 15:30:37

Enjoyed it. Nice to see different types in a different country.

Nicholas Nicholas 'pivot' stays in my mind. And the weird guy with woman with wild hair - he feels like a pisstake. I'm astonished he pulls any women that way - he completely freaked me out.

Rollergirl1 Tue 14-Jun-16 18:02:22

Not a patch on the Uk First Dates. The Maitre d has no chat whatsoever!

The intense guy with the curly haired woman, i would have to walk out. He is deeply deeply weird and disturbing!

Rollergirl1 Tue 14-Jun-16 18:11:50

OMG the dark haired guy has to be a total piss take or absolutely insane! Why is she still there??

ManonLescaut Tue 14-Jun-16 18:12:05

Did you notice that he disappeared afterwards? I don't think he was mentally right.

No, I really enjoyed it. I would have liked more chat from the maitre d and the waiters, but tbh the French guy gets on my nerves now.

I quite enjoyed the lack of vulgarity which I do find offputting in the UK version, if fascinating, but I'm sure it will come.

Rollergirl1 Tue 14-Jun-16 18:43:55

He was totally mad!

I didn't like how you couldn't hear the questions they were asking in the interview afterwards. What was the point in that? Made it seem really disjointed.

Seemed much more staged then the UK version.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now