WAYWOOD PINES IS BACK - S2 wed 9pm fox

(14 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Tue 07-Jun-16 12:36:58

Can't wait !!!!

It has been 3yrs since the end of s1 and WAYWOOD pines has been overtaken by the first generation ....,,,,,

Theo wakes up and is the one and only doctor in the town

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 08-Jun-16 08:49:05

Anyone going to watch tonight

youngestisapsycho Wed 08-Jun-16 12:38:14

I will watch, although I do not remember anything from the last episode.... Who is Theo? I'd better do a Google catch up before tonight!

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 08-Jun-16 14:54:22

I think Theo is new

S2 is 3yrs later

I did love s1

recap of all episodes in series 1

youngestisapsycho Wed 08-Jun-16 15:49:08

Thanks.

LunaLoveg00d Wed 08-Jun-16 19:49:30

Wayward Pines, even!

Loved the first series of this, completely missed it first time round but binge-watched it on box sets over the winter. I am assuming the younger characters will take the lead in this new series, the son of Matt Dillon (can't remember his name) and the girl who was the nurse at the end?

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 09-Jun-16 10:06:26

I haven't seen yet 😳😳😳

Work has been manic. May save for weekend

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 11-Jun-16 18:00:09

Hmmmm not sure if as good as s1 but will continue

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 12-Jun-16 14:54:02

I gave up, I got bored, not sure I'll continue.

JuxtapositionRecords Sun 12-Jun-16 16:08:21

I loved the first series but the opening of s2 was so boring. In fact, I couldn't even really tell you anything that happened as I lost the gist of it shortly in. V disappointing!

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 13-Jun-16 16:30:00

I'm hoping this weeks will be better .....

ExcellentWorkThereMary Mon 13-Jun-16 20:27:23

I was really excited that it was back but fell asleep in last week's episode! I loved season 1 and hoping S2 will pick up a bit - it seemed all a bit the same as the first episode of season 1, man wakes up not understanding where he is etc, but much less interesting for the viewer because we DO know what is going on, so much less intrigue to keep me watching. I will watch again this week but don't feel gripped like I did from the very start of S1...

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 15-Jun-16 13:28:32

Agree now we know what the secret is it isn't so thrilling

Also miss matt tho PATRICK is cute 😁😁

midsomermurderess Fri 17-Jun-16 22:30:52

I wonder if it is going to be a typical Fox exercise in flogging a good idea to death. I watched a bit of ep 1 of season 2and wasn't that impresses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now