Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Eastenders

(7 Posts)
Petal40 Fri 03-Jun-16 19:36:11

Can someone explain why Jane and Ian hate Stephen so much?

ThatsMyStapler Sun 05-Jun-16 09:59:20

Stephen shot Jane, so she can't have biological children

Stephen hid Lucy when she ran away

Other stuff too, that I cannot remember..

Petal40 Sun 05-Jun-16 20:12:49

Thanks,I love Enders ,must of missed some at some point😩 I was watching the early ones on utube but they only went up to a year old or so

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 05-Jun-16 20:42:45

He also kidnapped jane before he shot him

Plus IAN thought Stephen was his then found out cindy slept with his half brother simon wicks and he was the dad

EveryCloudhasl Tue 07-Jun-16 21:27:16

Doesn't really make sense though that they hate Steven but Bobby who actually killed his sister and nearly killed Jane they still love and are protective towards :/

Petal40 Fri 10-Jun-16 00:38:39

Yeah totally...they dote on Bobby,yet hate Stephen ...when did this shooting of Jane happen? I stopped watching for a wile when they did that baby swap story line..with Ronnie and kats babies.i just thought this is utter crap.im not watching any more...but it soon hooked me back in..

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 10-Jun-16 13:44:36

I liked (I'm sure 'liked' isn't the right word, poor Ian suffered greatly) the storyline where Ian was tricked into thinking Cindy (Senior, his exW not Cindy the child) was back and stalking him.

The reveal was chilling .

Thats the sort of story they do well, the slow build up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now