Human Pups

(9 Posts)
Aeroflotgirl Mon 30-May-16 23:02:59

Oh god, I thought I had seen it all. Just why? I guess if it floats your boat, they are not hurting anybody.

AdrenalineFudge Mon 30-May-16 23:48:08

There's a huge sexual element about it. It's not something I find appealing and left me feeling a bit WTF, but like you said they aren't hurting anyone.

jay55 Tue 31-May-16 07:03:23

I know a few guys into it (seen but not heard in the show). Deffo an extension of bdsm for them.

Aeroflotgirl Tue 31-May-16 07:48:16

It seems like an extension of s/m, especially on the European front.

AdrenalineFudge Tue 31-May-16 11:26:16

I'm also a bit hmm as to why anyone would want to broadcast this about themselves. I was saying to my friend that if my DP announced that he was into this type of thing then that would be the end of the relationship for me. I get we all have our kinks and whatever else but this is a bridge too far. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I'm quite surprised at the visceral reaction it provoked in me confused.

MackerelOfFact Tue 31-May-16 12:08:19

It didn't really seem to be that sexual for main guy in the programme (Spot, I can't remember his real name), it seemed like it was more a comfort/escapism thing, I guess sort of like getting home and putting your pyjamas on and eating ice cream straight out the tub - being alone and acting as socially unacceptably as you like.

But his relationship with his ex-fiancée and his 'handler' was horrendously dysfunctional and just a bit of a disaster all round. She accepted it because she loved him, but apparently couldn't be with him, yet she would take him back if he asked even though he was fucking the handler guy who was clearly jealous of the ex.

It did seem to be a lot more sexual for most of the others though. 'Spot' was reasonably realistically dog-like, but the others were more like gimp masks with snouts and ears.

bluerequired Tue 31-May-16 12:35:54

Op I know hat you mean. This reminded me of the mp who was in the cbbh and behaved like a cat. This was not far of it. Creepy.

BreakingDad77 Tue 31-May-16 13:51:55

If you can be trans-gender or trans-racial because you feel that affinity why not trans species. (Devils advocate)

Owllady Tue 31-May-16 13:54:18

Who wouldn't want to be a dog?
Mine has the life of Riley. She doesn't go out on shagfests though. I think somebody, somewhere has misunderstood

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now