Talk

Advanced search

Graham Norton -Kate Beckinsale

(13 Posts)
FartyTette Fri 27-May-16 23:20:27

She is soooo funny! Fantastic dry sense of humour. I really want to try the chocolate in the sleeping bottom thing (although not so keen on the pantomime horse)

ssd Fri 27-May-16 23:38:07

I missed it, wonder if I could gt it on catch up

BeJayKayven Sat 28-May-16 01:28:00

Mm, I found her a bit 'put on' and botoxed the other female actor (I'm not good with names) was very funny and natural.
Matt LeBlanc is ever charming but the actor-on -the-end was more LeBland - why was he even there?

meowli Sat 28-May-16 01:31:43

I missed it, wonder if I could gt it on catch up

Think there's a repeat on Monday night.

Neffi Sat 28-May-16 11:51:58

I really liked her. Very funny and not at all afraid of laughing at herself. She'd be great to go out on a night with

I loved that she and her daughter and Michael Sheen did that photo recreating when the daughter was a newborn.

Emilia Clarke was also very funny and very natural.

icouldabeenacontender Sat 28-May-16 11:54:44

She's very friendly with Victoria Beckham I believe, who despite her unsmiling face is apparently a hoot.
I would imagine they are great fun on a night out.

Inkanta Sat 28-May-16 21:05:21

Just watched it. Yes you're right Kate is naturally very funny - loved listening to her talk - and loved the chocolate story.

And so gorgeous looking!

Spangletangle Sat 28-May-16 21:14:10

Like the fact that she's still friends with her ex.

EachandEveryone Wed 01-Jun-16 01:31:05

Matt is starting to remind me of Sylvester Stallone though!

DuvetDayEveryday Wed 01-Jun-16 01:36:20

She must be mid forties now? She looks amazing. And I found her very funny and natural, it didn't come across as fake at all.

fussychica Wed 01-Jun-16 14:27:41

42 and very beautiful. Thought she was totally wacky, agree really fun to go with on a night out. Emilia Clarke was lovely too. When the guests are good I love this programme.

KurriKurri Wed 01-Jun-16 14:45:12

I really liked her - thought she was very funny and I liked the other female guest (who I hadn't heard of before). I like the look of KB's new film too.

Inkanta Thu 02-Jun-16 20:39:23

Loved that wacky photo of her cradling her 16 year old with the dad (Ex) there. Said everything really - expect there are lots of laughs in her household.

She's a natural story teller.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now