Question Time

(9 Posts)
BeJayKayven Thu 26-May-16 23:22:56

Anyone watching.
That woman Dreda something? is utterly ignorant in repeatedly referring to Ed Milliband as "David" then laughing uproariously at herself.

stonecircle Thu 26-May-16 23:27:59

Really? I don't think making a mistake a few times means she's utterly ignorant. And she's laughing because everyone else is, including 'Ed'

BeJayKayven Thu 26-May-16 23:35:58

Why the ' ' - it is his name, no?
He laughed because he was embarrassed I think, and what else could he do in public. One mistake, fine, to keep saying it is ignorant.

ParadiseCity Thu 26-May-16 23:44:07

I'm late to it. Who's the mansplainer in the zip up top?

stonecircle Thu 26-May-16 23:44:48

I have a work colleague who I always think of as Charles but that's not his name - no idea why but I have a mental block about his real name. Guess I'm showing my 'ignorance' too

Stopmithering Thu 26-May-16 23:53:21

It was awful tonight.
Couldn't work out if she was trying to patronise him or was genuinely making a mistake.
Too many Brexiters on the panel and therefore not even debate.
To much focus on financial implications either way and nowhere near enough on the moral and social side.
Awful knuckledraggers in the audience shouting like yobs.
A total waste of time.

BeJayKayven Thu 26-May-16 23:54:34

Yes, guess so.

paradise I didn't catch his name but he used to be David Camerons special advisor.

ThisCakeFilledIsle Fri 27-May-16 00:08:51

Steve Hilton.

SwedishEdith Fri 27-May-16 00:10:11

Steve 'I've got a book out and don't really give a shit about the EU because I live in California' Hilton

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now