Mr Maker's eyebrows.....

(15 Posts)
Bringmevino Thu 26-May-16 19:26:25

....can anyone tell me what the chuff happened to Mr Maker's eyebrows. They freak me out and it's all I can focus on and think about whenever it comes on the telly. I can't even leave the room, or drink tea. What's happened to them, am I alone in this or has anyone else spotted the eyebrows too?!

memememememe Thu 26-May-16 19:47:56

Ha yes I thought it couldn't just be me!!! I was sat watching him in the Lake District last week and could not stop going on and on (and on) about them. Then I was going to start a thread on mumsnet as soon as I found a signal and then promptly forgot.

Really sad about this as he was the only fanciable one for me, now he looks like a cartoon character. I hope they grow back when he quits sad

Bringmevino Sat 28-May-16 20:29:17

I'm very glad I'm not alone in this!! But it seems to be just the 2 of us, can that be?! Does everyone else think those bad boys are normal? I don't get the fanciable bit about him, I was more of a mr veggie man (can't remember his name) or Andy fancier but both out of desperation more than genuine hotness I think. However, I think this eyebrows are now ruined an you'll ever be able to fancy him again!

Sgoinneal Sat 28-May-16 20:30:06

He's always creeped me out. Dead behind the eyes. But this is the cherry on the cake.

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Sat 28-May-16 20:35:53

I need a picture!

Bringmevino Sat 28-May-16 21:43:59

And he spends too much time ignoring kids and looking at the camera......hmmmm, will try to do the picture thing, may take a while! In the middle of explaining to my husband why he (husband not me maker) is so annoying! Hahaha, there's a theme recurring here. Perhaps it's me?

Bringmevino Sat 28-May-16 21:48:00

PS dear mr maker actor, this is nothing personal and not directed at you. I'm sure you're very nice in real life with incredibly normal eyebrows x

Bringmevino Sun 29-May-16 10:49:40

Hi Pelvic,
Here are some eyebrows....an older one and a newer one, they've shrunk. To get the full effect, you really need to check him out in action!

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Sun 29-May-16 17:28:56

Ooh, lovely!

I would check him out in action, but I'm afraid I find him rather excruciating. Tony Hart always had very reassuring eyebrows. And no polka dot waistcoat.

Bringmevino Sun 29-May-16 19:51:49

Now Tony Hart was something else and Morph, much better than the sock thing and the shapes Mr Maker has. I loved Hart Beat, that was a proper art show wasn't it!

Why do you find Mr M so excruciating? The more he annoys me the more I watch, it's like a form or torture or something!

dontpokethebear Sun 29-May-16 19:54:47

He looks like he's had fillers and/or Botox?! And a tan.

Buggers Sun 29-May-16 20:00:22

What the hell has happened to himshock I'm not sure if he looks silly or scaryconfused

tiredvommachine Sun 29-May-16 20:07:07

That waistcoat is too bloody short!!

<Twitches fretfully>

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Sun 29-May-16 22:25:25

He's so...... gurny.

FaithAscending Mon 30-May-16 09:05:50

Why doesn't he take his jacket with the too short sleeves! off when he's making? That before/after is quite disturbing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now