Talk

Advanced search

Graham's sofa was good this week

(15 Posts)
EachandEveryone Mon 23-May-16 00:08:08

Haven't seen Jodi Foster interviewed for years. I thought they all gelled really well. Poor Elton and that dire song though!

weirdsister Mon 23-May-16 00:09:51

Yes it was a good show. Love Jodi Foster.

Lulooo Mon 23-May-16 00:11:33

I thought Ryan Gosling was a bit full of himself. Riseley Crowell seemed really relaxed and a good sport.

Lulooo Mon 23-May-16 00:14:16

Russell Crowe, fgs.

Chippednailvarnishing Mon 23-May-16 00:15:31

Riseley suits him grin

weirdsister Mon 23-May-16 00:18:28

I've never seen a Ryan gosling movie but I thought that he seemed like a genuinely funny guy.

Davros Mon 23-May-16 09:36:00

Greg Davies was really good. The token Brit comedian sometimes struggles but he was great. Wtaf is Elton thinking?!

murphys Mon 23-May-16 09:45:54

Oh good grin, we are a couple of weeks behind so looking forward to this one. The most recent ones have been a bit meh I think... hmm. It could well be as I don't know who some of the people are that he is interviewing.... (I'm not in UK)

The most recent one we saw was with Tom Hiddelstone.

ThisCakeFilledIsle Mon 23-May-16 09:50:18

I saw some clips of Tom Hiddlestone in the Hollow Crown last night - I am not getting his popularity at all.

goadyfuckersgetmygoat Mon 23-May-16 11:56:29

Ryan broke my heart when he had a baby. It should have been me. grin

He is a great actor. Love him.

Cherrypie32 Mon 23-May-16 12:39:15

Thought Greg Davis was great and really held his own, as did Jack Whitehall last week actually. I'd rather had more of Crowe & Gosling as Tom Daleys five mins was s bit pointless. I don't however get the 'thing' about RG.

Scoose Mon 23-May-16 13:56:01

I thought Greg Davis was great I have a bit of a crush on him blush wasn't fussed on Ryan gosling

Lulooo Mon 23-May-16 14:52:58

Yes Greg Davies was great.
Last week was fantastic. I though Jack Whitehall was really, really funny and with Johnny Depp, James McAvoy and J Lawrence, it made a hugely entertaining and quite delightful couch.

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 23-May-16 15:19:44

Felt sorry for Tom Daley, unless they edited it so much because he barely said much.
I presses fast forward on Elton John. I once went to an event that had a surprise guest and it turned out to be him, singing on a piano on a massive stage. I'll never forgive the organisers for subjecting me to that.

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 23-May-16 15:20:22

Jodi Foster was great though! Always thought she was really serious but she was absolutely lovely and really funny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now