Talk

Advanced search

Totally Scott Lee - why have I only just heard of this TV show?

(18 Posts)
sandrabedminster Sun 15-May-16 19:28:15

I saw this linked to yesterday and I've binge watched it all. The most uncomfortable TV I've ever seen, but also hilarious unintentionally.

If anyone has 3-4 hours its worth a view

totally Scott Lee

FellOutOfBedTwice Sun 15-May-16 19:31:05

Sick in bed so I will be watching this!!

motheroreily Sun 15-May-16 19:32:18

Yes I loved this. I used to go to the gym especially to watch it on the running machine as I didn't have sky.

sandrabedminster Sun 15-May-16 19:42:27

I do feel a bit guilty at loving this, poor Lisa does seem sweet.

Her gran is awful "she likes to think I take and interest" shock

motheroreily Sun 15-May-16 20:25:30

I'm going to rewatch it. Yes I remember she seemed a nice lady too.

There is a worse one I used go watch in the gym. It's really bad but I'll confess it "totally Jodie marsh - who'll take her up the aisle"

Sparklingbrook Sun 15-May-16 20:31:56

Ooh I loved that. The episode where her brother gets engaged to Michelle Heaton is brilliant. Nobody does professionally bitter like LSL.

sandrabedminster Sun 15-May-16 20:34:54

Do you have a link for Jodie marsh? blush I remember that she got outed by the producers on the last episode but I've never seen it.

Wishfulmakeupping Sun 15-May-16 20:35:38

Amazing show rematches it recently- the polite hatred between LSL and Michele Heaton grin
LSL was the sil from hell

motheroreily Sun 15-May-16 20:37:32

I haven't been able to find a link to Jodie marsh sad if I do I'll post it. I'd love to rewatch it.

motheroreily Sun 15-May-16 20:39:40

I think you can buy it on iTunes but I don't know if could justify the investment!

sandrabedminster Sun 15-May-16 20:42:50

Jodie marsh is on iTunes, is it really worth 10.71? itunes.apple.com/gb/tv-season/totally-jodie-marsh-wholl/id279980928

I thought mh was worse than lsl to be honest. Did anyone see the gravel?

sandrabedminster Sun 15-May-16 20:44:08

X post! If it was a fiver I'd be sold, but a tenner and the fact id have to install iTunes on my lovley PC sad

motheroreily Sun 15-May-16 21:07:12

Nah not worth a tenner!

It was good but basically just her auditioning husbands and getting married then the producers found out it was fake.

sandrabedminster Sun 15-May-16 21:20:45

Ah I'll give it a miss at that price then.

But tsl I would pay twenty for easily!

Hobbes8 Sun 15-May-16 21:45:10

I'd forgotten about this show! It was totally car crash - have you seen the super tense Steps reunion show where they all sit around berating Claire for leaving the band? Also all the Kerry Katona shows are of a similar ilk.

I do feel a bit sorry for these seemingly fragile people clinging on to life in the spotlight, but it's grimly fascinating to watch.

heyhulahoop Sun 15-May-16 22:40:01

Oh god I loved this and could totally watch it again.

"But I'm b list at capital!"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LR3-1DkBQuE

CRINGE CENTRAL

motheroreily Mon 16-May-16 08:28:11

Poor Lisa sad

The other but I remember that was funny was when her manager decided he wanted to relaunch his career too and does a little turn on the stage before Lisa comes and performs.

there's an equally cringe bit in Jodie marsh where she hires venues to
Audition potential husbands and no one turns up. I think one man does but he is not what she's looking for at all. And she kind of brushes it off by saying if she had the chance to meet her idol she probably wouldn't go either because she'd be too overwhelmed.

sandrabedminster Thu 19-May-16 06:57:04

Ha I'm cringe ing for Jodie on that!

Lisa's fireworks were hilarious. The neighbour having a go at her grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now