Our Girl and Captain James Addicts XXXV

(1001 Posts)
icemistOBE Tue 26-Apr-16 13:21:16

*Come and join us as we discuss all things Our Girl and the dashingly handsome Captain James

Series 2 is being filmed in South Africa and England right now* grin

pixieg1rl Tue 26-Apr-16 14:03:52

Just marking my place with a #sternface

cjwoofwoof Tue 26-Apr-16 16:17:48

Woohoo Thread 35!! Not for the first time I've come third, although it's usually with CJ and AT not pix and ice wink

Re garden attire - can I just have tight boxer trunks please that's CJ not iLove and maybe regulation six lace hole boots for any deep delving in my ditch although the idea of him sinking very deeply is quite appealing He might gonna need to bring his large machete to hack through my undergrowth after a long winter of neglect too

Onlygirljen Tue 26-Apr-16 17:06:30

He'll need a scythe for mine (maybe he could recreate the AT topless scything).

I do hope kelly doesn't wear him out on his journey north, he's going to need all of his energy to run shrieking from the overgrowth when he sees it

cjwoofwoof Tue 26-Apr-16 17:36:09

Don't worry jen he's more than used to a somewhat thorny bush after that spa weekend at the Blackpool Travelodge with orph in February

cjwoofwoof Tue 26-Apr-16 17:38:24

Forgot to say earlier that pic is divine pix and should be the only headwear allowed near those curls <swoons theatrically and exits stage left>

MaddieMoo82 Tue 26-Apr-16 19:06:24

Gorgeous pic pix loving the moody face and stubble. Perfect!

icemistOBE Tue 26-Apr-16 19:29:11

Love that picture pixie

Richtea19 Tue 26-Apr-16 20:09:06

Love that picture pix!! A good start to a new thread smile

pixieg1rl Tue 26-Apr-16 20:18:06

Son is up to his woo shit again. Just as I was putting him to bed he said "the house is full of other lives that go on. Elizabeth's life is going on right now"

MaddieMoo82 Tue 26-Apr-16 20:31:46

Wtf the pix? Eek.

Using that picture to imagine CJ with a beard as per whajebs new story... Think he would look quite tasty!

pixieg1rl Tue 26-Apr-16 21:20:21

He also took of me that I was only his mummy because his other mummy died mads confused

Nickel45 Tue 26-Apr-16 21:38:42

Ditto to that woof wink

pix, has he been watching dodgy CBeebies programs.?! I watched a bit of horrible histories with DS yesterday, not entirely convinced it was suitable! Must be quite disconcerting for you x hmm

MaddieMoo82 Tue 26-Apr-16 22:27:14

Oh my pix shock I'd be no good with that.

Ilovelblue Tue 26-Apr-16 22:29:24

Is yours an old house pixie? Can he sense things? As an only child myself, I had an imaginary friend at his age. What do you think sets this off?

My grandmother was psychic so I grew up with a lot of that. It came as a shock to me when I realised not everyone's grandma could read cups, cards and the like over Sunday tea.

pixieg1rl Tue 26-Apr-16 22:47:51

It's old in parts ilove, 200+ I think. He'd always been a bit like this, I'm used to it now.

CJ with a beard? Cor blimey, that takes a little lie down and a bit of thought.

cjwoofwoof Tue 26-Apr-16 23:55:24

I have no problem with CJ's beard if he has no problem with mine grin I've heard he likes the European look

Ilovelblue Wed 27-Apr-16 08:03:50

Morning all. We had hail, sleet and snow here yesterday afternoon and it's been frosty overnight. Hard to believe it's the start of May on Sunday. Wonder what the bank holiday weather will be like?

KellyHb Wed 27-Apr-16 10:05:33

Morning all.

Had next to no sleep overnight as DD was up unwell so had to make docs appt for today but it's at the same time the boys get picked up so I've got to pick them all up early, leave boys with my parents quickly and run to the docs. Why is it you only get spots at awkward times? I shouldn't complain really, with our rubbish doctors we're lucky to get one at all. hmm

Oo pix that is interesting that your DS does that. I do believe more than I used to in spirits etc. How long has he done that for?

ilove it was really snowy here too yesterday and freezing cold. It does feel strange that it's May and this type of weather shenanigans is going on.

I'll try not to wear CJ out Jen. I'll give him a good spit and polish when I'm finished so he's nice and supple for you. wink

pixieg1rl Wed 27-Apr-16 22:36:49

God, what a week. I'm off at 6:30am tomorrow for a day of data protection training. This is the highlight of my week, which says everything really.

Nickel45 Thu 28-Apr-16 01:47:46

Ooh early start pix, I managed to misread as "protection training", and wondered by woof hadn't commented!
I'm off on cub camp this weekend, up late packing, need a few more hours in the day. Just hopes it warms up a bit, and stops snowing!

MaddieMoo82 Thu 28-Apr-16 06:04:36

Morning all.
Hope DD is better Kelly
Hope your day is ok pix,I've got manual handling training, unfortunately never as fun as it sounds!
Ooh nickel yes hope the weather warms up for you!!

pixieg1rl Thu 28-Apr-16 07:09:55

Bend from the knees mads!

MaddieMoo82 Thu 28-Apr-16 07:18:35

Will do pix and whilst doing so dream I'm being manually handled by a certain combat wearing captain!

Ilovelblue Thu 28-Apr-16 08:14:45

I used to be our site safety officer at work Maddie. I remember those manual handling days!

Been snowing here but seems to be melting now. It's mad! Nearly the end of April....!

This thread is not accepting new messages.