Fear the Walking Dead

(7 Posts)
ElderlyKoreanLady Mon 18-Apr-16 20:52:26

Being a huge tWD fan, the way the characters on Fear tWD conduct themselves makes me really bloody twitchy! Just finishing up watching S02E02. Anyone else watching?

NanoTechMum Tue 19-Apr-16 09:30:44

Also watching it. It is slow moving but I am enjoying it. I like that they are on sea so a totally different direction to TWD.
Who do you think Spade could be talking to and why? I have no idea.

ElderlyKoreanLady Tue 19-Apr-16 11:21:03

I'm not sure but I have convinced myself that the boat isn't his. I'm thinking he's either family or assistant to whoever owned the house and boat.

YoScience Tue 19-Apr-16 21:39:31

Where are you watching season 2? I've watched season 1 on Amazon but can't find which channel is showing season 2.

I love the walking dead and liking this so far. Didn't expect it all to happen so fast!

ElderlyKoreanLady Tue 19-Apr-16 22:36:34

Not strictly legally I'm afraid Yo so I'm not sure which channel it's showing on. Sorry. Do you have the AMC channel? I'd imagine it gets showed on there but know very few people whose TV package includes it.

ChocolateBubbleBarsmakemefat Wed 20-Apr-16 11:58:51

I love the slower pace, I am still on edge because I know what's out there waiting for them but seeing it from a less violent (for now) perspective is really interesting.
I have no idea who that guy is communicating with, but he certainly had everything in order before everywhere went to hell, like he knew it would maybe?

The guy on the radio sounded really dodgy, no doubt we will see Jack in the next episode.

YoScience Wed 20-Apr-16 16:04:58

Thank you, no I don't have the AMC channel, sadly, I hoped that it might have been shown on Fox.

Hmm, I will have to explore other avenues! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now