Talk

Advanced search

Scandal - my guilty pleasure

(21 Posts)
ForTheLoveOfGrace Sat 16-Apr-16 16:03:06

I'm completely addicted. I haven't seen a 'chewing gum for the eyes' programme that I'm loving so much for ages. Anyone else watched/watching it? (Only on season 2 so no spoilers?)

MrsJayy Sat 16-Apr-16 23:45:24

I love Scandal its bonkers im on series 5 though how far are you into 2

ForTheLoveOfGrace Sun 17-Apr-16 13:49:11

It's totally bonkers. One minute you hate the president then you like him. Huck has just gone 'rain man' on them & liv is in hospital after finding captain ballards surveillance on her & having that tussle. It has just got better & better. I'm loving how invested you get in the characters & then there is of course the added benefit of there love lives blush. I can't wait to see how it goes. Is it sad to know that your on the last season for a while? Not sure when season 6 is out?

JoanneCofton Sun 17-Apr-16 16:58:41

I love Scandal. I am IN LOVE with Fitz even though he can be a cock and Olivia is my hero, I genuinely try to channel her a bit when I'm in a situation where I have to stand up for myself blush

It goes a bit weird for a bit and I'm not enjoying this series as much as the others but I still love it, I am totally invested in the characters

My favourite people are Abbey, Melody and Susanne and Cyrus when he is on one. Can't stand Quinn anymore though

MrsJayy Sun 17-Apr-16 17:02:42

I love cyrus he is the devilgrin I think we should all channel our inner Liv. Op you need to binge watch and catch up I think its been picked up for series 6

ForTheLoveOfGrace Sun 17-Apr-16 18:55:37

Cofton me too I found the actor Tony Goldwyn so horrid in ghost but in this he's my secret crush. Jayy I'm doing my upmost to catch up I have a 16mth old & every nap I'm watching as much as I can I actually almost declined sex the other day in favour of an episode before I came to my senses. Squeezed in 2 episodes after though blush.

Muskateersmummy Sun 17-Apr-16 18:56:28

Love scandal! Almost through season 4 and now got to wait for season 5 to be on box set!

EatShitDerek Sun 17-Apr-16 18:56:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JoanneCofton Sun 17-Apr-16 20:44:02

grace I don't fancy him in anything else except in Scandal, I think it's the whole 'power' thing. Also, he chemistry between Fitz and Olivia is SIZZILING.

MrsJayy Sun 17-Apr-16 20:49:22

Much prefer jake tbh <flustered> season 5 is just about finished will be on box set soon

JoanneCofton Sun 17-Apr-16 21:01:53

Agree Mrs Jayy, Jake is hot. David on the other hand physically repulses me, I genuinely feel a little bit sick when he's on the screen.

ForTheLoveOfGrace Sun 17-Apr-16 21:21:46

Cofton agreed it's definitely the power thing plus I LOVE how he takes control just grabbing her in the corridor & into a side room. Poor David but yes I don't see the attraction there at all wrong choice of casting me thinks. Jayy jake is ok but he's a bit too pretty pretty for my tastes perhaps I need him to get a bit darker.

WallisSimpson11 Mon 18-Apr-16 18:08:31

Shonda Rimes has ruined Scandal by taking away the only 'morally high' Liv and turning her into a little witch!
And now Haq the one who used to 'butcher' any chap is turning into some reasonable guy? shock

Personally I was hoping for Olitz AirForce One grin.

WallisSimpson11 Mon 18-Apr-16 18:12:30

Jennifer Garner downgraded (in looks)- when she switched from Scott to Ben. Oh dear!

MrsJayy Mon 18-Apr-16 18:43:36

I think you will enjoy jake a bit more as the seasons go on,

BrieAndChilli Mon 18-Apr-16 18:55:56

Jake is the hottest!!
Halfway through 5 at the moment.

MrsJayy Mon 18-Apr-16 19:26:36

Season 5 is shirt of jake season tis lovely grin

ForTheLoveOfGrace Tue 26-Apr-16 20:06:44

Fitz in a polar neck FITZ IN A POLAR NECK!!!! I'm on season 3

diddl Sun 01-May-16 16:29:41

Where are you all up to?

ForTheLoveOfGrace Thu 05-May-16 20:31:25

I'm now half way through season 4 it's got more bonkers & I'm addicted.

ForTheLoveOfGrace Mon 23-May-16 21:44:44

Well I'm all caught up. Just finished season 5. Let's talk! Anyone know when season 6 is coming out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now