Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Walking Dead thread filled. Totally indulgent post

(9 Posts)
limitedperiodonly Wed 13-Apr-16 16:07:00

I've just seen my neighbour and the penny dropped as to why I go all silly when I talk to him: he looks like Negan. He also has a similar growly voice, but a SE England posh accent. I've never seen him with Lucille, but I have seen him with his wife envy.

My own husband is good looking too and I'll keep this to myself - and you. See you in October.

Glittermud Wed 13-Apr-16 16:20:11

If my neighbour looked like Daryl I would be one happy camper. I. Can't. Wait. For. October.

buttermilkpie Wed 13-Apr-16 16:37:00

Negan is a total babe. Not saying I advocate the use of a barbed-wire baseball bat or anything but my god that man is handsome.

I have high hopes for the next series.

Bring on October!

GoEasyPudding Wed 13-Apr-16 16:55:06

The Negan actor is in the Good Wife being handsome, flirty and mysterious and with a dark past for extra thrills.

When he appears I'm watching it thinking, "cor, he's handsome, so handsome, look at that, gosh, what the heck? No way....I've never in my life seen someone so attractive on the telly... he's tall and so manly....hang on whats actually going on now?......"

I have to rewind it to catch the plot as he distracts me so much!

judgelionelnutmeg Wed 13-Apr-16 16:55:50

I'd be over the moon if DH or any of my neighbours looked like Negan! He's one seriously attractive psychopath!

Can't wait for October either

TheDrsDocMartens Wed 13-Apr-16 17:27:20

There's a new thread somewhere to debate it untilOctober!

buttermilkpie Wed 13-Apr-16 17:34:16

TheDrs I don't mind debating but if it's leaked somehow then I don't want to find out who it is until I watch it. Do you think I'd be safe?

TheDrsDocMartens Wed 13-Apr-16 17:58:08

There's a spoiler thread & non spoiler one I think.

limitedperiodonly Wed 13-Apr-16 18:14:36

I'll use the non-spoiler thread but will probably wait until October. Winter is coming...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now