Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been watching Lucky Man?

(6 Posts)
BrienneofQarth Fri 18-Mar-16 22:10:28

Episode 9 and I'm thoroughly enjoying it but think I might have to start rewatching from the start as I'm lost and confused about all the characters! Was on the edge of my seat watching tonight's episode & dh picked his nails so much they bled. (This isn't a good thing, but demonstrates how hooked he was!)

Has anyone else been watching?

SecretScwirrels Sat 19-Mar-16 15:42:16

I gave up after episode 1. Maybe too soon if you enjoyed it that much!

DrivingMissLazy1 Sat 19-Mar-16 18:37:03

We're watching it and are also confused by who is who. We have to keep pausing the TV to remind each other what's going on and how everyone is connected.
Despite that, we're enjoying it.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 19-Mar-16 23:44:35

Yes. I did a thread at beginning but think only me and one other replied sad

It's clever tho not sure how will end as bracelet only comes off when dead ......

isithotinhereorisitjustme Mon 21-Mar-16 15:31:06

It is getting really good now, isn't it? I think the slightly slow plot line at times had to be in order to build up to what looks a brilliant finale. And even though we had our money on that person being Golding for a while, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up with that look in the final scene (sorry being vague to avoid spoilers)

MatchsticksForMyEyes Mon 28-Mar-16 16:58:00

I was pretty underwhelmed with the final episode. I wanted it to wrap up properly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now