Talk

Advanced search

Geordie Shore anyone? ;)

(3 Posts)
NickiFury Thu 17-Mar-16 15:22:13

Well I knew Chantelle was going to go for Scott from the second they clapped eyes on each other. I quite like her so far though, she will be able to hold her own I think.

Holly and Kyle? Meh!

Hope Marnie comes back, she grew on me in the end.

Aaron's scalp tattoos look ridiculous.

Poor Chloe, I think she's too young and not experienced enough to be in there.

Anyone else love GS? grin

problembottom Thu 17-Mar-16 18:21:46

Me! I'm not sure about Chantelle, she was trying to be sweet but I have a feeling she's actually hard as nails scary. Holly back with Kyle makes me think she's going to be quite boring this series and mope around a lot.

Has Scott lost weight and buffed up a bit? He seems to have got better looking. Aaron has got worse looking. And is Gaz actually with Charlotte on the show, which is why he said he wasn't single?

lostlalaloopsy Thu 17-Mar-16 21:21:58

I love Geordie Shore!!

The new girl makes Holly and Charlotte look classy hmmhmmI think she will cause a few ructions.

Holly seemed a bit miserable, she's completely changed in looks and personality since earlier series. Chloe is hilarious!! Love her dance moves.grin

I'm not particularly struck on Aaron, his tattoos are getting ridiculous. He doesn't seem to like Scott very much either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now