Real Housewives of OC IS BACK!

(28 Posts)
SmaDizietSma Sun 13-Mar-16 23:13:28

Love NY, BH, NJ and OC

OC series 9 is back on ITVbe tomorrow at 9pm. Can't flipping wait. It's been ages.

BloodyDogHairs Sun 13-Mar-16 23:18:31

OC is my favourite! I've watched S9 and S10 online tho. S9 is a good season.

SmaDizietSma Sun 13-Mar-16 23:50:22

I don't watch them online but have seen snippets here and there on social media.shockconfusedgrin

I hear Jacqueline is back on NJ. There seems to be a great divide about Teresa taking part.

Johnny5isAlive Mon 14-Mar-16 12:17:03

Feels like I've not seen OC for years...what was the last seasonbroadcast on Sky?

lborolass Mon 14-Mar-16 12:18:52

Thanks for that, I'll be watching grin

Johnny5isAlive Mon 14-Mar-16 12:19:25

Looking at Wiki...I don't think I saw season 8. Was that shown over here?

SmaDizietSma Mon 14-Mar-16 18:29:58

I think season 8 might have been shown on E! At the end Lydi quit and Alexis and Gretchen were fired (good).

I've been watching Gretchen and Slade in a rerun of Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp. Still not a fan.

BloodyDogHairs Mon 14-Mar-16 22:16:55

Itv2 showed S8 but it was roughly 2 years ago.

OutIntoTheBlue Tue 15-Mar-16 11:52:20

RHOC is my guilty pleasure, agree it seems like a very long time since a saw a new series of it. Last one I watched was when Lydia's mum got yelled at by Vicki's son-in-law. Was that the last series?! Only saw bits and pieces of it.

gunting Tue 15-Mar-16 11:53:52

So glad it's back. I love to hate Tamara and Vicki. I hope there's no bath scenes with Tamara and Eddie this series vom

MagpieCursedTea Tue 15-Mar-16 12:16:02

It's taken ages for itv to get round to showing seasons 9 and 10. I gave up waiting and watched them online. They've started filming season 11 now, can't wait!

SmaDizietSma Tue 15-Mar-16 20:26:28

Out - I think that's the last series shown, we are way behind.

Can't wait for Vanderpump Rules too.

SmaDizietSma Sat 19-Mar-16 16:56:02

Anyone caught up? I loved the highlights of this season. Looks like Heather is in for a rough ride. I think the other are jealous of her wealth.

Heather is more straight laced than Vicki and Tamra. All that getting drunk and dancing on tables is a bit boring. I don't see this alliance lasting.

Who is that young pup living with Vicki? Odd

Busybuzzybumblebee Sun 20-Mar-16 18:21:08

Vicky and Tamara are both messes, I think vicky is very jealous of Heather, her wealth and marriage.

Love the oc and bh one so in heaven at mo catching up

SmaDizietSma Sun 20-Mar-16 22:25:15

OC and BH are fab. I like NY and NJ ( HATE Teresa).

Tamra and Vicky were so rude. Neither are as wealthy or successful as Heather and it all seemed snide.

Susiesoap7 Tue 22-Mar-16 10:43:40

So glad it's back, can't stand Tamra ,I think Vicky needs her to cling to.i do like heather I think she's a bit too classy for them that's why they try to put her down, I could poke Tamra in the eye!! Wonder how long her marriage will last. Love rhobh too how will brandi and Kim last, they are both horrid. not keen on Kyle either Lisa and rinna my favourites

SmaDizietSma Tue 29-Mar-16 12:16:24

Tamra is nasty. As Heather says, Vicki and Tamra are being dissisive (high school mean girl wannabes). I think H threw her under the bus in talking to Eddie but it was odd that he said Tamra shouldn't talk to her friends.

Why does having fun always equate to having shots and dancing on tables? So boring.

That odd sniping couple would make me uncomfortable.

Susiesoap7 Tue 29-Mar-16 16:13:02

I don't think Tamra should discuss personal issues with them, but she is a bit thick and loves the attention, just like Vicky with her Brooke issues.they are really mean girls.i like brianna and wish she would tell her mother to grow up!

SmaDizietSma Tue 29-Mar-16 18:52:56

Andy Cohen says the dc are the Greek chorus and never more so than in the OC. Brianna is spot on about Brooke's, I have no idea what Vicki sees in him.

Don't like new girl Shannon. She was calling Heather for her negativity whilst slagging her off to T and V. They've all known each other for ages. Why ask for an opinion if you don't want one? The conversation felt like a manufactured storyline. When Tamra is on the outs with Vicki, she is much nicer to Heather. Has Tamra had a little something done?

Susiesoap7 Wed 30-Mar-16 16:32:12

Shannon is just sucking up to them she needs to be in with the in girls, let's just watch the downfall!! 👩

SmaDizietSma Wed 30-Mar-16 23:37:51

Newbies aren't usually allowed to integrate so easily.

Trouble with Brooks is brewing so I can't imagine Tamra and Vicky will be besties for long.

SmaDizietSma Wed 30-Mar-16 23:46:11

RHOBC is warming up too. Yolanda's behaviour was surprising. She was mean.
I like Erica more each episode, astude (and probably watched a few). Kathryn was snide taking the conversation back to VDP. Shame the new girls couldn't stick together.

JoanWatsonsWardrobe Thu 07-Apr-16 08:49:56

Real Housewives of New York is back too! Series 7 episode 1 starts this Friday at 5pm. It's on everyday at 5pm. grin

JoanWatsonsWardrobe Fri 08-Apr-16 19:28:49

RHoNY and Cheshire is back too. BH, and OC = spolit. Only need New Jersey.

RHoNY - I like Heather and Carol, dislike Luann and Ramona is boring. I used to like Bethenny but I'm not sure now.

Cheshire - Ampika = oh dear

JoanWatsonsWardrobe Mon 11-Apr-16 21:26:17

Three Housewives in one day.

New York at 5pm and it's on every day. Kelly and Bethenny meet tomorrow. Cannot wait.

OC at 9pm and Cheshire at 10pm.

I luffs it all but don't have time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now