Thirteen - On BBC3

(331 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FuckyNell Sun 28-Feb-16 15:12:55

I'm watching just started

mirage937 Sun 28-Feb-16 15:55:53

Just watched first episode quite enjoyed it

imaginarypeople Sun 28-Feb-16 16:08:18

Just finished watching the first episode, it's quite good.
Why does the girl keep touching her hair when Elliot speaks to her? Why does she trust him so easily? I understand Ivy not trusting the female officer, as she was rubbish at hiding her suspicion of the escape during the interview.
Is the drama based on a novel?

mirage937 Sun 28-Feb-16 16:18:20

Is the case about finding the kidnapper or how ivy copes ?

Optimist1 Sun 28-Feb-16 18:35:30

Thanks for recommendations above - I just watched it and was intrigued. I can't see how many episodes there are; can anyone enlighten me please?

Optimist1 Sun 28-Feb-16 21:03:43

Thanks, Giraffe !

tothesideoftheirlives Mon 29-Feb-16 09:14:16

Well just tried to watch first episode, but DH spent the entire time going "that's rubbish she'd never be treated like that", "that's wrong", "have they asked anybody about what the procedure would be in this situation, they have got it completely wrong"...so I won't be watching anymore because his comments made me realise what rubbish the whole thing was.

Magpie18 Mon 29-Feb-16 14:52:43

Really enjoyed episode 1 - looking forward to the next. Think there will be a few twists to the tale......
It's also being shown on BBC2 from 6 March at 10:00

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 29-Feb-16 17:45:33

Saw this advertised in to mag

Was going to say it's on bbc2 next week so I shall watch then

Looks good

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 29-Feb-16 19:23:51

I shall only read up to the date of each episode before new one is shown smile

Star21 Mon 29-Feb-16 21:17:48

I really enjoyed it, compelling and intriguing. Was the hair touching when talking to Elliot because she was attracted to him?

Optimist1 Mon 29-Feb-16 21:35:05

Yes, I got the impression it was body language which the female cop identified but Elliot didn't.

Samcro Mon 29-Feb-16 22:42:56

i just watched it.
its interesting

Lightbulbon Mon 29-Feb-16 22:46:21

I watched it.

I didn't think the polices harsh treatment of her was realistic though.

Ikeameatballs Tue 01-Mar-16 22:05:55

I've just watched it then came on here looking for a thread! I enjoyed it, looking forward to the next episode.

RedMapleLeaf Wed 02-Mar-16 10:51:25

I think that the hair-touching is another hint that she might not be all she seems, in this case manipulating Elliot. We keep seeing how she picks up on things, such as the family liason's pregnancy and back in the station she was walking behind the two officers and realised the chemistry between them (where their hands were).

Poppytime Thu 03-Mar-16 09:58:05

Just watched this too. Definitely not all as it seems with her, especially judging by clips of next episode. Perhaps in some of of collusion with her 'kidnapper'? Also looks like that (married but removed ring) Tim guy will perhaps have some sort of affair with ivy, she seems to want to go back to the way they were when 13

2rebecca Sat 05-Mar-16 09:23:40

Only part way through ep 1. I find it unbelievable that the parents would get back together when they were separated. Divorce existed 13 years ago.
I think the suspicion until the DNA proves she is Ivy is sensible though from the police's point of view if they've had other people pretending to be her. You'd think parents could tell though. My kids didn't change that much physically after 13, different if she was a little kid who hadn't developed adult bone structure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now