Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Fall - spoilers actually wanted, please!

(7 Posts)
BringBackBagpuss Sat 30-Jan-16 16:31:39

A few episodes into Series 1 of The Fall. Impressed by it, but there are so many children in it... my and my husband are basically big wusses when it comes to danger involving children. So please, very specific spoiler wanted - are the children harmed in any way?
If not, we should be able to continue watching, callously indifferent to the fate of innocent adult women, or dedicated police officers.

squicketysquack Sat 30-Jan-16 16:38:22

Racking my brains to try and remember...I'm pretty sure all small people survive unscathed! Women not so much...

Great series, have just finished Season 2. I loved it, DP found it too dark and creepy though.

Arkwright Sat 30-Jan-16 16:41:45

No I am sure no children are harmed. He is very caring towards them I remember.

rosebiggs Sat 30-Jan-16 16:48:21

No children harmed and Gillian Anderson's wonderful silk blouses also come out unscathed (I think).

SqueegyBeckinheim Sat 30-Jan-16 16:55:56

No children are harmed. I watched both series in a binge a couple of weeks ago so I'm absolutely sure. One of the murder victims is found to have been pregnant, but in the very early stages, so much so it's assumed even she didn't know.

BringBackBagpuss Sat 30-Jan-16 17:02:48

Thank you all! Right, can resume watching!

oneowlgirl Sat 30-Jan-16 20:29:27

No children harmed & I found it even more disturbing because he was a loving father. Enjoy - it's a fab series & can't wait for series 3!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now