Talk

Advanced search

mad world of donald trump

(5 Posts)
ladyonthemoon Wed 27-Jan-16 16:37:15

did anyone watch this?

just affirmed how much he shouldnt be running for president

Drew64 Wed 27-Jan-16 17:23:41

It really is quite scary the amount of support he has.
I do hope that US citizens are grown up and can see how crazy it would be to elect him.
There is a long way to go still thank god

ryland Wed 27-Jan-16 18:26:57

a long way but you are right, crazy the amount of support he has got - esp to get him this far

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Wed 27-Jan-16 19:32:18

It's a real personality cult, have to hand it to him he has got further than many thought possible.

I hadn't heard about the feud between Donald Trump and Selina Scott. That bit too about the reporter Megyn Kelly getting under his skin - he really wasn't pleased.

Mr Trump believes Kelly shouldn't be one of the moderators in an upcoming televised debate because of supposed bias against him. Now he has talked about boycotting the Fox channel tv debate, which is one of the last chances for voters to see him in debate with the other candidates eg Ted Cruz. The Iowa caucuses are on Feb 1st.
It punishes Fox for standing by Kelly as advertisers may drop plans for advertising during breaks so loss of lucrative fees.

gingercat12 Thu 28-Jan-16 08:23:03

I watched the first 10 minutes, but it was too scary and so I stopped watching.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now