Midsomer Murders

(13 Posts)
SuperFlyHigh Tue 26-Jan-16 20:31:59

Just briefly flicking through channels watched 15 minutes of Midsomer Murders.

I noticed on almost every MM programme at some point a fox screams.... Why?! It's like it's a clue "oh a fox screaming means it's a MM programme!"

Are there any other clues as to MM?!

BettyRooster Tue 26-Jan-16 20:35:11

Joyce will be involved in any community event that may be happening.

Maladicta Tue 26-Jan-16 20:39:55

It's the same fox recording which is used on pretty much every tv drama apparently

SuperFlyHigh Tue 26-Jan-16 21:02:02

Maledicta yes I googled and same fox! Does it get royalties?!

Maladicta Wed 27-Jan-16 20:14:10

You'd hope so!

IndridCold Thu 28-Jan-16 18:48:18

Magpies too! It's either the fox or magpies.

DanyellasDonkey Thu 28-Jan-16 22:16:30

Betty i remember the dreadful Joyce being in the art group, choir, WI, bellringers etc etc - and it was usually a member of one of said activities that was the murder victim.

I secretly hoped that John Nettles' Barnaby would finally snap and strangle the awful woman as a twist in his final episode. Sadly it didn't happen wink

pizzaeatingmonkey Fri 29-Jan-16 15:16:13

peacocks squawking too. I prefer the new wife, to Joyce.

squoosh Sun 31-Jan-16 19:14:57

I'm watching Midsomer Murders and the fox has screeched at least 15 times in the last half hour!

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Sun 31-Jan-16 23:11:06

Love Midsomer, have instructed DH if I go before him I want the theme tune played as my coffin goes through the curtains grin

NorfolkEnchantsToday Mon 01-Feb-16 08:51:58

I love midsomer- it's my ringtone!

cosytoaster Mon 01-Feb-16 09:01:54

MartinRhodes...that would be brilliant!

BonitaFangita Tue 02-Feb-16 21:55:31

Was commenting on the foxes the other day. I like it but can't stand John Nettles in it he always has that bloody smug look on his face <turning into my mum>
We have our own theories about MM at home, I always guess the most helpful and unsuspecting person is the murderer. The most difficult one will get murdered before the third ad break.
DH thinks Causton is the murder capital of the world, closely followed by Cabot Cove, St Mary Mead and then El Salvador.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now