Advanced search

The UNDATEABLE

(19 Posts)
Notgivingin789 Mon 04-Jan-16 21:35:17

Whose watching?

Tom is so good looking.

BrandNewAndImproved Mon 04-Jan-16 21:38:33

Is Tom the rugby player? I'd so bonk him wink

I have just teared up at the lady who had septicaemia and doesn't like her face anymore. How utterly shit for her.

JessicaRuby Mon 04-Jan-16 21:39:52

Brand me too. When she got upset talking to the cameraman sad She seems lovely though.

muddiboots Mon 04-Jan-16 21:43:30

The two dating agency ladies giggling like school girls outside toms house was so funny, they obv were smitten 😄
The girl with facial disfigurement is just so brave, such a lovely person, am so hoping for a happy ending for her

sElizabeth Mon 04-Jan-16 21:49:52

This is one of my favourite programmes, so glad it's back.
What a lovely bunch, fingers crossed for them all!

Notgivingin789 Mon 04-Jan-16 21:50:34

She is really brave [I believe she has some sort of blood poisoning].

Aww! Tom can't hide his smile, his so nervous.

mrschatty Mon 04-Jan-16 21:52:45

That tom is gorgeous!! Fingers crossed for all OF THEM! They all deserve to feel.loved and special

BrandNewAndImproved Mon 04-Jan-16 21:56:49

She does seem really lovely.

It doesn't matter how many people say it's not about looks it actually is. I really hope she finds someone on her wave length that can see past what happened to her. I suppose anyone can get septicaemia so this could happen to anyone!

Notgivingin789 Mon 04-Jan-16 22:03:26

BrandNewAndImproved At first, when your first meeting someone, looks are important. But after that, the looks don't matter and you like them for their personality.

kinkytoes Mon 04-Jan-16 22:06:20

I thought Tammy was incredibly confident and outgoing considering what she's been through and her personality just shines out of her. What a great girl. I think she'll have a happy ending.

bearleftmonkeyright Mon 04-Jan-16 22:07:19

I watched this show for the first time just now and thought it was wonderful. The cyclist guy was really lovely. I hope it works out for the two of them

bearleftmonkeyright Mon 04-Jan-16 22:09:13

Tammy was so matter of fact about what she had been through. What a terrifying illness. She deserves a great guy. Lovely lady.

facedontfit Mon 04-Jan-16 22:18:15

Tammy was awesome, really hope she finds someone.

FreakinScaryCaaw Mon 04-Jan-16 23:52:13

I caught the last half an hour on catch up. Loved Tammy and yes Tom is a looker.

scarlets Tue 05-Jan-16 14:41:06

It's the only one I've ever watched. I had a look because of the crazy Twitter-love for Tom. I thought he was lovely, both in character and looks! The woman with the disfigured face was still quite attractive - her eyes and her figure/stylishness were great - and her personality was good, she exudes warmth. I'm quite surprised either of them can't get dates or second dates and wonder if they were approached for their telegenicity even though they don't really need help <cynical>

There's usually no update at the end? That was disappointing for me. The people needn't be involved, the narrator could say a few words about what each of them is up to now.

kinkytoes Tue 05-Jan-16 17:54:49

I think it's a series isn't it? I hope they'll follow the same folk in the next episode. Also, I believe the people featured approach the programme, rather than the other way around.

Allofaflumble Tue 05-Jan-16 20:37:26

Looks wise Tom was OK but very lacking in personality unlike James who was a real character.

scarlets Tue 05-Jan-16 20:45:00

Thanks kinkytoes! Glad that we will see them again. They were a good bunch.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Sat 09-Jan-16 00:00:10

James really made me laugh. He's a real character, very self deprecating. I hope he finds someone who shares his interests truly.
I hoped he would end up in a relationship with the 2nd girl as they seemed like a better match on a cerebral level.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now