Talk

Advanced search

I can't find the holly oaks thread - am I the only one still watching?

(42 Posts)
RJnomore1 Mon 04-Jan-16 20:45:23

Omg nico!

😮

Matilda2013 Mon 04-Jan-16 20:58:50

Nico has become the craziest Blake.. Which is difficult. I miss dodger he brought a bit of normality

Notgivingin789 Mon 04-Jan-16 21:28:23

I am. I'm surprised there hasn't been an updated thread about whats been going in Hollyoaks. But Nico, my gosh! I just hope Ben views that video tape.

MusicalFanjo Tue 05-Jan-16 18:06:03

I dropped off my hollyoaks thread and lost it.

HO is getting rid of all my eye candy! First dodger then Ziggy and Cameron will most likely be leaving soon too sad

I'm on the fence with niko. I can't decide wether I like her new found craziness or not.

Summerdiamond Tue 05-Jan-16 18:07:50

Yes OMg Nico, I didn't see that coming!
When will lyndsy go tho she's doing my head in

flanjabelle Tue 05-Jan-16 18:08:14

I'm so fed up of the nico storyline. The actress playing her is awful. I am also fed up of the Lindsay storyline. Just get her locked up already!

RJnomore1 Tue 05-Jan-16 18:55:20

Patrick was my eye candy blush

How many uncaught killers are roaming the village now then? At least three - Lindsay, Nico and Cameron - any others I've forgotten?

If anyone spots the proper thread please link it! I'm getting settled for tonight's e4 episode now.

Notgivingin789 Tue 05-Jan-16 19:00:52

Exactly! They need to conclude Lindsey's story line, it just keeps on dragging.

MusicalFanjo Tue 05-Jan-16 19:05:09

RJ shockshock

I'm just fed up of the Maxine Patrick storyline now. She said it's almost 2 years since they got married, which means they have been running this DV story for about 3 years now if not longer.

I thought they would have wrapped up Lindsey's storyline over the new year. That's dragging on a bit now too

RJnomore1 Tue 05-Jan-16 19:07:14

What the fuck is Daren playing at? Why doesn't he take the video then let the paramedics in?

Crochetfanatic Tue 05-Jan-16 19:32:29

Yay glad there's a thread for Hollyoaks. What are Darren and Nancy playing at?!

Matilda2013 Tue 05-Jan-16 22:27:32

Didn't Mercedes kill browning? Or cindy? confused another kiiller

RJnomore1 Tue 05-Jan-16 22:29:55

Yes! It was the both of them I think plus Lindsey. I'm sure there are more too.

EachandEveryone Wed 06-Jan-16 00:32:08

It's bloody ridiculous how they never call the paramedics in these situations all they had to do is get rid of the camera he had a terminal disease ffs. I can't cope with it anymore.

MagpieCursedTea Wed 06-Jan-16 00:35:59

The whole Darren and Maxine thing has really annoyed me, they're so stupid! Why would you further incriminate yourself? Argh!
Nico is brilliant though, I loved her line about having her outfit planned for Patrick's funeral. She's an excellent soap villain.

muddymary Wed 06-Jan-16 10:08:49

I am the world!s biggest hollyoaks fan and I'm thinking about giving it up. How many murderers and attempted murderers can live in one tiny village (lyndsey, Nico, Cameron).
Plus I hate it when storylines go on too long - Ste and Jp spent a year deciding whether they could make it work or not. The gloved killer has been running free for over a year. Darren and Nancy ffs. I can guarantee that by Christmas 2016 life will still be pretty shit for maxine and possibly Darren too.

Matilda2013 Wed 06-Jan-16 19:16:06

Who didn't see the wall getting fixed coming?!

Absolute nightmare in a village full of murderers

muddymary Wed 06-Jan-16 19:23:44

Murderers and people that can't get around to telling the truth in time.
The amount of storylines that result from a misunderstanding or someone not quite managing to say how they feel is ridiculous. But still it's my favourite soap

Matilda2013 Wed 06-Jan-16 19:32:28

How is Nico okay with this story from Maxine? Does she really think he just woke up? And didn't mention anything?

MagpieCursedTea Sat 09-Jan-16 15:11:52

So I was reading the Hollyoaks FB page and found out Patrick was in the music video for Torn! I never realised! Was it just me that never made the connection?

MagpieCursedTea Sat 09-Jan-16 15:13:16

https://youtu.be/VV1XWJN3nJo

Mind blown! (Clearly it doesn't take much)

Matilda2013 Sat 09-Jan-16 15:28:22

I had no clue! I like learning these things

EachandEveryone Tue 12-Jan-16 15:25:50

That Cleopatra is really starting to get on my nerves it's the way she has a smirk on her face all the time. I can't read her. Is she on or off with that old bloke because every time she says it's over she looks like she's about to start laughing

FelixFelix Tue 12-Jan-16 15:29:13

I've missed the Hollyoaks thread! Thought I was the only person in the world watching it grin

MagpieCursedTea Wed 13-Jan-16 22:36:11

I think Cleo is conflicted over Pete, she knows what he did to her was wrong but he still had a hold over her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now