Is there a thread about MrRobot? (may contain spoilers)

(10 Posts)
OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 01-Jan-16 21:16:53

Just wondering if anyone wanted to talk about it.....
DH and I binge watched over the festive period and it was ossom

CremeDeSudo Fri 01-Jan-16 21:35:53

I've just finished episode 5 and will probably have finished it by the end of the wkend. I'm loving it so far! Definitely a binge watch.

Cocolepew Sat 02-Jan-16 22:59:50

I've only seen one so far, DH didn't like it hmm, I thought it was pretty good.

wigglesrock Sun 03-Jan-16 12:00:58

I loved it, I watched it all just before Christmas - easily the best thing I'd watched on tv in ages. Thought the script was fantastic - very sharp, some of it was very funny.

CremeDeSudo Mon 04-Jan-16 13:54:23

Just finished! Omg. Loved it.

I'm not sure what I expected from the last episode though but did anyone find it a little anti climactic? The penultimate episode was more exciting for me I think. I guess it was more about Elliot's issues though?

I'd sort of sussed out Christian Slater's character in episode 2. Not the specifics though!

Purplestarssparkle Tue 05-Jan-16 03:30:14

Binged watched it too it was brill

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Jan-16 21:03:20

CremodeSudo
yes I think It was rather anticlimactic
And the weird country club at the end...
All v odd.
But v excited for second series.

CremeDeSudo Wed 06-Jan-16 07:41:57

I hadn't realised there was a second series. I wonder where it can go from there? Sometimes I wish they would just leave these things as they are and quit while they're ahead! That said, I'll definitely be watching grin

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 06-Jan-16 10:36:41

Well I think whiterose has a big part to play, no?
And maybe there will be a fall out from the "revolution"

CremeDeSudo Wed 06-Jan-16 13:45:31

I thought it actually concluded quite well. In that open-ended, thought provoking sort of way.

It'll be interesting to see the post revolution fall out though! And I am wondering where Tyrell is. He's an interesting character!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now