Talk

Advanced search

gogglesprogs

(10 Posts)
ladybird69 Fri 25-Dec-15 21:54:50

anyone else watching. I'd watch this every week bless them

Noeuf Fri 25-Dec-15 22:03:36

Turned it over, sorry! I really don't like other peoples kids being cute. Maybe when mine are older and living away, bit like Michael McIntyre - not funny when it's tour every day life!

It was absolutely awful! (And I DO like other people's kids! wink )

Disappointed!

ladybird69 Sat 26-Dec-15 01:53:23

awh I liked it especially when the tough young lads were mouthing along with let it go smile

fortifiedwithtea Sat 26-Dec-15 04:09:04

I thought it was delightful. But OMG the baby elephants though shock thought I'd cry too. Thank goodness for happy ending

BintiAisha Sat 26-Dec-15 16:02:11

Awful- That was a big mistake by Chanel 4.

Luckystar1 Sat 26-Dec-15 16:06:05

I just watched it on demand. A load of balls. Although I did like one of the chaps from Kent who was a real softie and looked watery eyes at everything!

But the elephants, ffs, no need!

mummy2twobabies Sat 26-Dec-15 20:36:42

I love gogglebox I had to stop watching the Christmas special as it was total rubbish. Really disappointed

ImperialBlether Sat 26-Dec-15 20:38:52

Really, really boring. And they made them watch programmes they wouldn't normally watch on their own, too.

TheSecondOfHerName Sat 26-Dec-15 20:43:36

Several of the children who were upset by the baby-elephants-in-peril-scene were comforted by their siblings, which was quite sweet to watch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now