Talk

Advanced search

the walking dead

(7 Posts)
lovelychops Wed 09-Dec-15 16:49:52

I've watched the first three episodes and pretty underwhelmed so far. Does it get better?

I know there are lots of threads about it here and I've seen there are a few seasons, so assumed it was popular and therefore good.
Should I perceiver?

LadyMaryofDownt0n Wed 09-Dec-15 16:58:07

Of you don't like it three seasons in if say it's not for you. I love it, I always want to see more & I can't wait for it to return.

Is it the genre or something else you don't like?

LadyMaryofDownt0n Wed 09-Dec-15 16:58:35

Sorry three episodes, yes way better!!!

Heyheyheygoodbye Wed 09-Dec-15 16:59:43

It gets LOADS better. Be warned that season two is fucking terrible until the end but the slog is worth it because it's been consistently amazing ever since.

lovelychops Wed 09-Dec-15 17:04:53

Ok thanks. I thought it was reminding me a bit of Lost, which I was a bit meh about. Plus I still can't get past Andrew Lincon being American!

hattymattie Fri 11-Dec-15 19:33:43

Well I was hooked by series one so maybe it's not for you. I also really enjoyed series two. It's series 4 I think was a bit weak but as you can see I'm still hanging in there and am desperate for the the continuation of series 6 which they have stopped for a mid season break!

Griphook Sat 12-Dec-15 20:24:15

I think the zombie killing gets a big Boring after a while but they story lines get better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now