Talk

Advanced search

Game of Thrones... we've just started series 2. This is awesome addictive stuff!

(7 Posts)
Longstocking2 Fri 20-Nov-15 11:47:53

Just like everyone said!
Anyone else a late comer?

Flumplet Fri 20-Nov-15 12:34:54

Dh and me were late to the party but are all caught up now sad

Believe me, it just gets better and better, always expect the unexpected with GoT, it's brilliant!

MsInterpret Fri 20-Nov-15 12:36:45

We've finished season 3 and not started 4. Agree, v addictive. I've even started reading the books to plug the GoT-shaped hole in my life until we have time to watch S4. blush

Longstocking2 Fri 20-Nov-15 13:08:46

I feel as if I need to call someone to see if they're ok and then I remember it is a tv show.....
I love Tyrion, such a good script, such lovely acting, so addictive. So worried about Ayrla (?) Stark's daughter who's just run away from Charles Dance's service/castle, not sure as I fell asleep need to catch up.

So glad that Bran and his bro weren't killed by evil Theon cannot wait for Rob Stark to pay that boy back.

binders1 Fri 20-Nov-15 15:07:28

Long I'm excited for what you have still to see! So many amazing characters - Tyrion is my favourite! I have even contemplated buying the box set and I never buy DVD's!

Longstocking2 Fri 20-Nov-15 16:49:06

it is just wonderful.
Although I am a bit bored with the mother of dragons she must be being prepared for future excitement.
The one from the Tudors wants to be queen, Imagine a stand off between her and the present queen!
I love that lass Arya, I just want her to be safe!
And Jon Snow is given not much to be but lost sad and pouty

ILikeToClean Fri 20-Nov-15 18:15:55

Ooh still so more to come! Enjoy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now