Talk

Advanced search

Either that woman on Don't Tell The Bride is spectacularly thick or she must have known that...

(13 Posts)
MardyBra Thu 19-Nov-15 07:57:45

...he was going to organise a Snow White wedding?

He dressed her as Snow White.

She had Snow White style flowers.

He stuck her in a Katie Price Disney style carriage.

She even looks like bloody Snow White ffs.

MardyBra Thu 19-Nov-15 14:10:10

Just me then?

InQuiteAPickle Thu 19-Nov-15 14:13:06

I never saw it...but now I want to. Tbf she must have been marrying her match HE must have also been thick - everyone knows that it was Cinderella who had the carriage not Snow White! hmm Duh!

InQuiteAPickle Thu 19-Nov-15 14:13:47

Did she like it, btw?

MardyBra Thu 19-Nov-15 14:18:38

She was marrying a bloke with dwarfism btw Pickle which is the other big clue I forgot. Oddly he incorporated a snow scene even though there's no Snow in Snow White.

They seemed like a really nice couple. I hope they enjoyed it.

But I'd just watched it on catch up and was a bit hmm.

InQuiteAPickle Thu 19-Nov-15 14:22:35

The 4 year old me would have loved a Snow White wedding theme although I'd kill DH if he made me dress as Snow White now. I'm going to watch it on catch up now before I do the school run.

Bonnie152 Thu 19-Nov-15 14:24:09

I watched that one too. Don't Tell The Bride makes me laugh. Bride says 'I'd really hate it if Groom did...', immediately cut to the next scene where he's doing exactly that!

They did seem like a lovely couple though and seemed to enjoy the day grin

ConstanceMarkYaBitch Thu 19-Nov-15 14:26:51

She was a s thick as plank. They all are. So are the grooms.

If they weren't they wouldn't go on the show!

Floggingmolly Thu 19-Nov-15 14:27:47

I didn't see it, but... He has dwarfism and he dressed her as Snow White??
That is just wrong hmm

InQuiteAPickle Thu 19-Nov-15 14:35:53

Just watching it now. Wow, talk about whirlwind romance - they've been together 6 months, she's 4 months pregnant and they're getting married! shock

She keeps saying that she wanted something small and "just them." Why not just go to the registry office then? hmm

InQuiteAPickle Thu 19-Nov-15 14:36:35

And why would you want a winter wonderland in August? confused

Etak15 Thu 19-Nov-15 14:41:52

I haven't seen this one but I always think the brides mothers are always really nasty!

MardyBra Thu 19-Nov-15 15:53:11

"She keeps saying that she wanted something small and "just them." Why not just go to the registry office then? "

That always makes me laugh. Nearly every week the bride says she doesn't like the limelight and wants a classy intimate affair. So why have you prostituted your wedding to a telly programme known for its tacky stunts and watched by millions, love?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now