Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fifty cents on graham norton

(8 Posts)
Haggisfish Fri 06-Nov-15 22:59:40

Seems such a nice man. I wonder if he really is?!

Hassled Fri 06-Nov-15 23:00:48

I was just saying that to DH. He seems sweet and generally lovely.

NoelHeadbands Fri 06-Nov-15 23:01:57

I just had a moment when he grabbed Julie Walters and pulled her in for a hug blush

That bitch Julie Walters

GingerFoxInAT0phat Fri 06-Nov-15 23:02:12

I've always liked Fiddy.

Haggisfish Fri 06-Nov-15 23:02:43

Totally! Loving all the guests tonight actually.

Bambambini Sat 07-Nov-15 02:08:36

They were all very good, Julie Walters was very funny. But, yes he seemed very sweet.

Debbriana1 Mon 09-Nov-15 15:54:19

He does seem nice. I once watched one of his Oprah interviews and it was intriguing especially when he said his fans don't know when to separate him from his characters in his videos to real life. They tend to take a literal view. If he was in a movie they would not say that was him. In his songs apparently he plays a role and people should look at it like that rather than real life. That's what most pop stars do.

I think he tried to change his songs away from the gang related stuff and the fans complained. With the new song on graham it looks like he has gone back to the beginning of where he started probably because it sells more.

EachandEveryone Tue 10-Nov-15 02:18:48

Fassbender is lovely in real life my friend has worked with him a couple of times. He's all about the crew not interested in a celeb lifestyle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now