Talk

Advanced search

Best Worst Don't Tell the Bride

(11 Posts)
LittleRedSparke Thu 05-Nov-15 12:47:01

i'm just watching the Sarah and Jack one - due to a thread here, and watched the one with Liam the (wanker of a ) best (?) man...

and the Vegas one was good....

any others I should look out for?

FadedRed Thu 05-Nov-15 12:54:01

David and Lucy, the Pride and Prejudice 'themed' wedding. Lovely couple.

SirChenjin Thu 05-Nov-15 12:56:10

The Irish one with the horse up a muddy woodland track, grotty village hall, and lights sewn into the bride's train. Can't remember her name - she's a doctor, plays the harp? Priceless grin

LittleRedSparke Thu 05-Nov-15 13:46:29

I dont want nice people, i want the ones that make you go "OMG!!!!" (the nice people are boring...... I want tears and tantrums and foot stamping!!!)

FadedRed Thu 05-Nov-15 16:08:49

Ooooh sorry Little RedSparke completely misinterpreted your need here grin
I watch them on catch-up so I can fast forward or stop watching those. Dislike the selfish 'bad boy' grooms or the Princess Bridezillas/Milzillas.

SirChenjin Fri 06-Nov-15 11:42:11

Not sure of their names but the cornish fishermen was a bit of a twat. Thing, no matters how twatty the bride and/or groom is the always end up cooing over each other at the end. Just goes to show there really is someone for everyone I guess.

MadHattersWineParty Fri 06-Nov-15 11:46:45

The one where he does a theme around roller-skating, and ages sobbing and crying moments before as he wants her to roller skaye up the 'aisle'.

She can't roller skate.

I thought there was something strange about him, he seemed to get very wound up and flew off the handle at his best man iirc.

One where she has to go to 'Rome' (a cruise port not actual lovely Rome) for some inexplicable reason.

MadHattersWineParty Fri 06-Nov-15 11:48:22

Oh! And the one where he makes her get married at the swimming pool where she works. I felt really awful for her.

BreakingDad77 Fri 06-Nov-15 16:48:59

Agree on the wanker best man one, the thing is you watch in the cruel hope that a wedding gets cancelled lol.

I don't get some of the grooms obsession with plastic animals etc on the recent series.

Rollermum Fri 06-Nov-15 16:52:56

The zombie themed one was pretty amazing. She loved it though!

The UFO themed one similarly memorable.

And the horrible municipal swimming pool one. Felt sorry for her.

I would LOVE to see the roller skating one! There are so many where the groom does something that the bride hates or can't do.

Bridgetsbluesoup Fri 06-Nov-15 19:11:56

The swimming pool one was brilliantly awful. Does anyone know if that couple are still together?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now