Talk

Advanced search

Chewing Gum- comedy

(4 Posts)
TeaAddict235 Wed 04-Nov-15 20:16:57

Has anyone been watching this? I have been reluctantly been watching, and it is super cringy. I thought that it would be nice to see something different, and not your typical american comedy. Bit shocked really. Not too sure if its all a parody.

Anyone else had any thoughts? Is there already a thread about this? if so, oops

BreconBeBuggered Thu 05-Nov-15 23:44:15

I love it, when I remember to watch. I feel it's a bit hidden away, and I forgot about 2 episodes altogether.

GirlOverboard Thu 05-Nov-15 23:52:12

I love Chewing Gum! It's the funniest thing I've seen on TV for ages. It's very rude and over the top, but I can't say I've ever found it cringey. The scene last night where Connor came over for dinner was brilliant.

Debbriana1 Mon 09-Nov-15 16:02:28

My 14 year old sister loves it. She has been raving about it for months. I tried to watch it but I felt like my time could be spent else where. What I would say is that it looks like a YouTube skit show. Very over the top and quick. Fair play some parts are very funny. From watching the little bit that I did it made me think of how old am. Complaining constantly. Years ago that would have been up my street. There is a massive age gap between us. . When she was born I was in secondary school.

100 % very YouTube like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now