Talk

Advanced search

Benefits: 26 Kids and claiming

(4 Posts)
Seeyounearertime Mon 02-Nov-15 21:14:25

I hate these programs but I can't stop watching them. smile

A guy was just saying he spends £200-300 a week on food shopping. Then went through his trolley.. All brand name stuff and fizzy Pepsi!
We spend £40 at most and we don't buy branded stuff. We don't buy fizzy pop either, squash, is cheaper and goes further.

MiaowTheCat Wed 04-Nov-15 12:16:43

That guy's been on every single large family TV show he can get his mug on though and is just a habitual pillock.

SpendSpendSpend Wed 04-Nov-15 12:24:30

He says he doesnt believe in contraception yet his wife has not fallen pregnant for a fair few years.

I recon shes on some contraception that he doesnt know anything about.

It made me laugh when they were in the mini bus and the camera pointed to all the dirty areas

WoodleyPixie Wed 04-Nov-15 12:33:37

oh gosh, his house and mini bus were awful, and how many cats?

I never understand why people put themselves on these programmes. Its obviously edited to make them look bad. One I started off feeling sympathetic to and then they reveal they have been offered housing but declined as didn't like the area or wasn't big enough etc. She won't accept until offered an 8 bedroom house.

The other smoking and a smoking pregnant teenage daughter, young children drinking fizzy pop out of the bottle before school.

No wonder the tories have managed to divide and alienate so many people, they must have commissioned these programmes as it is real tory fodder. Let those hard working people know what scum and scroungers claim benefits! angry (at the programme makers not benefit claimants, I work full time and so does my husband but I do know that the majority of benefit claimants are genuine and in need of help)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now