Talk

Advanced search

CSI Cyber

(7 Posts)
PGTip Wed 28-Oct-15 21:38:07

Any body else watching it. I'm enjoying it but am slightly freaked out by Patricia arquette's immovable forehead!

tribpot Wed 28-Oct-15 21:48:27

Yes, watched a few episodes - I'm disturbed to note that Ted Danson appears in later ones, could do without that. Glad that the CSI franchise finally cast a woman in the lead role!

WannabeLaraCroft Wed 28-Oct-15 23:35:30

I'm enjoying it. Still extremely far-fetched but what's new? James VDB will always be Dawson to me, but he's pretty good. And yes Patricia Arquette's facial expressions don't change really - not really convinced by her.

tribpot Wed 28-Oct-15 23:44:05

I never watched Dawson's Creek so although I recognise James VDB it isn't putting me off (likewise Joshua Jackson in Fringe).

PGTip Thu 29-Oct-15 09:30:40

Never watched Dawson's Creek but James VDB looks very stiff when wearing a suit.

WannabeLaraCroft Thu 29-Oct-15 20:35:19

Oh I think he's looks good. Although when he talks about his daughter and his divorce I'm like, "no, you're still to pretend you're 15!" grin

iwantanewcar Thu 29-Oct-15 22:12:17

I'm not enjoying it - bored, bored, bored. Loved the other 3 franchises - cannot believe they were canned for this shite sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now