Talk

Advanced search

Mistresses on TLC

(55 Posts)
MatchsticksForMyEyes Wed 21-Oct-15 21:44:16

Anyone watching this? It's my guilty pleasure. I really want to know if Calista did kill Luca. Nobody I know watches it too.

oneowlgirl Wed 21-Oct-15 22:23:16

I love it! All fluff & good looking people - just my kind of TV. I don't think Calista did kill him but don't know who else - reckon he'll have had gambling debts or some other dodgy activity that will mean someone shot him & we're just not aware yet.

Howaboutthisone Wed 21-Oct-15 22:28:58

Me! I was so disappointed as I missed the first EIGHT episodes of this series despite putting it on my sky never miss!
I couldn't wait to find out if joss and Harry were seen by savvi! I've now finally found it and they've already broken up and savi has disappeared! I don't suppose you could fill in the gaps on that for me could you?!

Duckdeamon Wed 21-Oct-15 22:34:08

I'm similarly keen to know if savi saw them - presumably so since she's not in it - and pissed off to have missed 80% of this series. It doesn't seem to have got any more realistic!

Jail seems like a nice counselling session for joss.

Howaboutthisone Wed 21-Oct-15 22:40:03

Duckdeamon- did your sky let you down too? I was furious! It's so my guilty pleasure!

oneowlgirl Wed 21-Oct-15 22:44:13

Yes - Savi wasn't in this series at all. It started with the grooms grandmother having a heart attack so Joss went with him to the hospital but later told him where she'd been. She was then with the other 2 & all were trying to contact Savi as no one knew where she was, when Joss got a text saying she was no longer her sister. Then Joss told them she'd been on the beach & Karen told them that's where Savi had gone to look for her, so she figured out that Savi had seen them. She then saw Savis car, and the guy driving it told her he'd bought it off someone who was going travelling to Europe - Joss then somehow found out that Savi had gone to Italy. That about sums it up!!

oneowlgirl Wed 21-Oct-15 22:46:35

Hope that made sense! In the meantime, Joss quite literally bumped into Calista who was spying on her husband & trying to catch him cheating as they had a water right Pre-nup & unless he was caught cheating, Calista had to pay him a fortune (he was cheating, she just couldn't catch him).

Duckdeamon Wed 21-Oct-15 22:47:30

Thanks oneowlgirl.

Yes, bloody sky! And never previously watched TLC so didn't see ads : (

oneowlgirl Wed 21-Oct-15 22:47:35

Calista & Joss really hit it off & became best friends almost straight away. HTHgrin

Howaboutthisone Thu 22-Oct-15 07:27:05

Thank you owlgirl! That's a great summary!
I can't believe that they avoided the whole confrontation scene where savi catches them together. Although maybe Alyssa Milano didn't commit to a third series so that's how they had to deal with it.

Duckdeamon Thu 22-Oct-15 07:45:54

Alyssa milano left because production moved cities and she didn't want to uproot her DC, but I agree, there should've been a showdown scene, she could've been a guest star!

Diddlydokey Thu 22-Oct-15 07:53:42

I didn't realise that am had left forever, I thought it was a maternity leave.

I think it was Calista's assistant/bit on the side.

MatchsticksForMyEyes Thu 22-Oct-15 17:58:49

My guess is the woman Luca was sleeping with. She was angry her jewellery range got canned and blamed him?

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 24-Oct-15 21:40:34

Love it. Watched since it started - weird at first as also saw the English version and story didn't stick to it

I also think it was the scorned fashion designer who killed Carlos

I thought she was brought in as a 4th woman to replace her sister - shame savi isn't in it anymore sad

She could have commuted for a few months sad

Would they really put them in the same Prison as if they think they cospired his murder then means they will be able to chat

Harry is lovely smile

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 24-Oct-15 21:42:47

Jewellery not fashion

After calista said about using sweat houses and poorly paid people her company went down the drain plus girlfriend/model left calos as he wasn't rich anymore

Her fault he tried to swindle her as she signed without readying

Always read what you sign smile

oneowlgirl Sun 25-Oct-15 10:52:26

I think you're right - it was her DHs other woman as who else would try to frame Calista. I hope AM is coming back - wasn't sure what had happened to her but presumably Calista can't be a permanent edition as the friendship wouldn't hold up.

MatchsticksForMyEyes Sun 25-Oct-15 20:15:10

Also waiting for April to realise she's in love with her lodger. Can't remember his name.

oneowlgirl Sun 25-Oct-15 20:43:10

That looked like that was starting to happen this week matchstick although I'd quite like the gorgeous Ricky to come back!!

MatchsticksForMyEyes Wed 28-Oct-15 22:04:21

Ooh! Wonder if the lawyer rejected the plea bargain in time? Or would Calista confessing to being the sole murderer override any plea bargain?

LittleMamaJama Fri 30-Oct-15 15:28:50

The woman who plays 'Calista' - was she once married to Bradley Cooper?

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 01-Nov-15 11:04:49

Yes she was married to him - and seems she was also in I know what you did last summer - which I've seen lots of times - but didn't recognise her in mistress's

Last one next week (I think) so will the real murderer be found ?

oneowlgirl Sun 01-Nov-15 11:25:56

I didn't realise Jennifer Esposito had been married to Bradley Cooper! I used to like her in Blue Bloods but then they sacked her due to her not being able to work the schedule due to coeliac disease.

That said, I hate the current storyline with her & Joss in jail, so now I don't like her in Mistresses & just want her to leave!!

LittleMamaJama Sun 01-Nov-15 14:38:29

I think it's her PA (bit on the side) wink, who did it.

Iwanttobeflop Sun 01-Nov-15 15:11:25

I love mistresses! I'm gripped by the karen/Alec/Vivian storyline, do you think she will die and Karen will get her happy ever after with Alec?

I think callista's pa did it as well.

LittleMamaJama Sun 01-Nov-15 18:05:20

She dies ( I think)- but I doubt Karen will live happily with Alec.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now