Talk

Advanced search

Grey's Anatomy season 11

(20 Posts)
MrsGinnyPotter Mon 19-Oct-15 20:40:51

Now I realise I am pretty late to the party with this one.

I have never really liked Grey's Anatomy but recently discovered Private Practice (PP) which was the spin off and was amazing.

One of the characters from PP joined the show for season 11 and I wanted to hear more of their story!

Anyone else a fan?

TheSecondOfHerName Tue 20-Oct-15 15:56:08

Yes, I actually enjoyed Private Practice more than Grey's.

SquadGoals Tue 20-Oct-15 16:10:14

Have loved Greys since the beginning. I'm on Season 12 currently, with US pace.

It's seen me through college, university and 3 country moves.

If you love PP, then you will probably really get into Greys. I also recommend Scandal by the same writer/producer.

MrsGinnyPotter Tue 20-Oct-15 19:54:49

I am a third of the way through season 11 of Greys and I am enjoying it but nowhere near as much as PP. I think there's just too many characters in Greys... I preferred the smallness of PP and I miss Charlotte, Cooper and Addison. Maybe they'll revive PP in a few years <hopeful>. grin

SeekretSquirrels Sat 24-Oct-15 10:29:07

Do you know where I can find PP to watch?

TheSecondOfHerName Sat 24-Oct-15 13:42:28

I borrowed the box set of DVDs from a friend. I don't think it's on Netflix UK.

Gileswithachainsaw Sat 24-Oct-15 13:45:52

Yes me. I watched private practice after it was suggested(huge greys fan too). I'm really glad I did. it was good to find out what really happened to amelia and it makes alot more stuff in greys make sense.

I had to laugh at the crossover actors though. recognised so many grin

MrsGinnyPotter Tue 27-Oct-15 14:49:26

I just bought the Private Practice box set. It was £35 from Amazon and free next day delivery with prime. I have an almost totally child free week and I'm 6 episodes into Season 2 while a decluttering. I had seen them all online but not properly so I feel like I'm rediscovering it again for the first time! It's great! grin

slicedfinger Tue 27-Oct-15 14:50:51

Does anyone know when the new season starts in the UK? Has it started already and I've missed it?

MrsGinnyPotter Tue 27-Oct-15 16:00:15

You haven't missed it. It's only just started in the US (5 episodes in!) and it's fab!

I believe it's starting in the UK at the end of this year! Possibly around late Novemebr!

JustRosieHere Tue 27-Oct-15 19:22:36

Pp was on sky box sets. I watched the first couple of series when living showed it but they gave up with it. Which character crossed over?

Gileswithachainsaw Tue 27-Oct-15 19:59:55

it was amelia that crossed over. and of course Addison.

you find out what happened to her and about the drug addiction etc. it really changes your perspective of her.

of course alot of the same actors/actresses appear in too but as different characters

MrsGinnyPotter Tue 27-Oct-15 20:27:59

I love Amelia. Pp really tells her backstory well and toy defiantly feel like you know her a lot better after watching Pp!

Gileswithachainsaw Tue 27-Oct-15 20:32:00

I like her too. always felt in greys she was nothing more than the drug addict sister who derek had no respect for.

to think what happened in greys and he never knew what she'd been through.

only Owen seemed to find out about the baby after the whole April Jackson thing

LetGoOrBeDragged Tue 27-Oct-15 20:36:27

When is the new series of Greys on British tv?

MrsGinnyPotter Tue 27-Oct-15 20:45:41

December 2015! smile

LetGoOrBeDragged Tue 27-Oct-15 20:49:14

Thanks

susielovessocks Tue 27-Oct-15 21:00:16

I keep meaning to buy the pp box set. Might buy it for my mum for Xmas and borrow.

MrsGinnyPotter Tue 27-Oct-15 21:01:32

Buy it! It has loads do extra features at the end of each series including deleted scenes, bloopers etc it's great!grin

MrsGinnyPotter Sun 29-Nov-15 14:58:11

I haven't found anyone in RLwho loves Grey's like me! blushneed to talk about it!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now