Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tis the season to be jolly! Masterchef Australia new series starts the 28th September

(11 Posts)
Sunnymeg Wed 02-Sep-15 19:56:48

For those of you who have missed Gary, Matt and George.

LBOCS2 Wed 02-Sep-15 20:06:27

It's good smile

LIZS Wed 02-Sep-15 20:08:55

grin

Davros Thu 03-Sep-15 09:05:20

Must make sure TiVo set to pick it up automatically. Does anyone know who won MC NZ? We were away and stupid TiVo deleted it to make space for endless episodes of the Simpsons!

getdownshep Thu 03-Sep-15 17:09:11

Wonder if George is still skinny? This is the only Master chef I watch, can't stand our version.

ellenanora5 Thu 03-Sep-15 20:03:56

Brill, can't wait, love mc Australia, it's the best one grin

Kerberos Thu 03-Sep-15 20:08:09

Don't google it. The first page of results tells you who won.

I'm very grumpy having done this for the second year running...

Sunnymeg Sat 19-Sep-15 19:12:31

George was a guest on Saturday Kitchen on BBC 1 this morning. The programme is now available on iplayer.

Davros Sun 04-Oct-15 17:41:35

So, is everyone enjoying it? That idiot who left first (can't remember his name) fully deserved it. We can't stand Rose and how did Jessie get back in? TiVo didn't record the start of that programme. We all liked her anyway

canalknit Wed 07-Oct-15 20:51:05

I love Masterchef Australia! They cooks are clearly of a very high standard this year - it's going to be an exciting few months. Jessie got back into because one of the contestants (Mario??) admitted he had worked in food professionally before so was subbed in with the next best cook, who was Jessie.
Glad the first bloke went - he was annoying. Felt sorry for James in the elimination challenge; at least he got everything on the plate, unlike the rest of them. It was almost saying just focus on getting most things right and don't even bother with the others because we won't care

LIZS Fri 30-Oct-15 19:36:38

Why do they keep messing around with the time , sometimes 7:30, sometimes 8:00, sometimes 6:00!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now