Talk

Advanced search

Pretty Little Liars REVEAL tomorrow on Netflix.

(24 Posts)
TwinkieTwinkle Tue 11-Aug-15 21:28:00

Thought I'd start a new thread for the small number of fans on here to discuss what happens tomorrow. Especially since some people are still relatively new to the show so catching up. Wouldn't them to look on the other thread and get spoilers.

Anyone opinions on who Charles is? Leaked spoilers and fan opinion seems to be fairly in line with each other. Hoping they aren't correct though.

Carmex Tue 11-Aug-15 21:50:33

Spoiler
I think wren? I cant watch till tomorrow evening angry

TwinkieTwinkle Tue 11-Aug-15 21:57:48

That's what has been leaked by an ex show worker. It fits but I hope it's someone else!

SymphonyofShadows Wed 12-Aug-15 10:34:21

I've seen it. It wasn't who I expected and there are some howling errors on the timeline but I enjoyed it.

Christinayanglah Wed 12-Aug-15 10:41:44

Tell us!!!!!!!!!!!

SymphonyofShadows Wed 12-Aug-15 10:52:35

I can't, people won't have seen it yet. It makes sense though, mainly.

Christinayanglah Wed 12-Aug-15 11:01:13

Had just read it shock

TwinkieTwinkle Wed 12-Aug-15 11:08:43

Fucking awful. The plot holes aren't even ploth holes, they are fucking caverns. Can only hope there are reasons for them and they will be explained, not just sheer incompetence by the writers and ep.

TwinkieTwinkle Wed 12-Aug-15 11:09:33

I think they changed who A was, thanks to the leaked spoilers. Literally every other leak was correct.

SymphonyofShadows Wed 12-Aug-15 11:15:07

They badly effed up with the timing of Mrs Cavanaugh's death by years

TwinkieTwinkle Wed 12-Aug-15 11:18:15

Yeah that was my main annoyance. We have literally seen flashbacks of her around when Alison and Toby were teenagers, then are shown her dying when they would have been kids?!

SymphonyofShadows Wed 12-Aug-15 11:23:43

Where did 'A' get all the money from. They said A 'hadn't put a foot wrong in their investments' but there must have been some to start with. No really possible if you consider where they had been. Does this mean that there is still an uber-A out there?

TwinkieTwinkle Wed 12-Aug-15 11:28:31

The school yearbook: A is properly listed yet apparently didn't go to school there. In the dollhouse Charles clearly wasn't who we were told A was. What was all the stuff with Eddie Lamb? It was honestly shit.

Also, did anyone free the mums from the basement?!?!

SymphonyofShadows Wed 12-Aug-15 11:53:05

The poor mums! I think they tried to cover the yearbook thing with the bit when A had their pic taken even though they told the other person that they didn't go to school there.

YY to the dollhouse, the person wasn't 'the same' in the way they presented themselves at the ball, as the A person.

Also, they were all shocked when the person that killed the other girl that Melissa buried, whose name escapes me, confessed but they blinded Jenna and accidentally killed that girl in the theatre in NY. She might not actually be dead though but they think she is. They are hardly innocent.

TwinkieTwinkle Wed 12-Aug-15 11:59:49

If you look closely at they yearbook it says A was voted Prom King/Queen so then trying to explain it away they did was bloody stupid. They definitely changed who A was supposed to be.

SueBigFatSue Wed 12-Aug-15 12:10:56

I think it's a shame. The storyline of the revealed A being A would have been great IF there weren't so many plot holes. I did actually enjoy the episode if I forget all the mistakes.
The green screen of the girls in the cafe and A looking in was terrible grin

SymphonyofShadows Wed 12-Aug-15 15:49:56

Wasn't Melissa the previous prom queen?

ApologiseForAnotherDay Thu 13-Aug-15 18:36:37

I really do hope that this wasn't the plan all along for the past 6 years. I think it was utterly stupid and makes no sense at all. Plus I'm sure Marlene King has always said A was in the pilot? The revealed A definitely was not!

SouthernComforts Thu 13-Aug-15 21:27:11

Was that the last ever episode?? I'm fuming!

Plus who paid for A to 'change'? (Trying not to give too much away)

And yy to the mums in the basement!

ApologiseForAnotherDay Thu 13-Aug-15 21:58:45

No, it's just mid season break. It's back in Januaru (I think?) but set 5 years in the future, so they've all graduated college and are grown ups.

PaulAnkaTheDog Thu 13-Aug-15 22:22:06

It was an absolute farce to be honest. The reaction everywhere is overwhelmingly negative. Marlene King has some serious work to do to keep people onside. I'm honestly unsure if I will watch past the point when we find out who murdered Mrs DiLaurentis. If this guy after Ali is a New A and totally unlinked to past events then I'm out.

Carmex Thu 13-Aug-15 22:52:46

It took me 3 attempts to watch it... I fell asleep the first 2 times shock

Absolute junk. Just a terrible terrible crappy ending. how disappointing.

PaulAnkaTheDog Fri 14-Aug-15 00:12:24

I almost feel embarrassed that I am so annoyed. It's obviously aimed towards teens and a wee bit older. In my defence, it started when I was about 20 (I think) so I felt compelled to continue. Fuck it. I'm going to rematch my The OC boxsets. That was real teenage tv.

AlfieandAnnieRose Fri 14-Aug-15 12:08:02

I think I need to watch the reveal again because I'm so confused! Without saying who A is I can't ask on here either.

The girls shocked faces are proper comedy, especially Emily's, just slightly ott!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now