Talk

Advanced search

Dance Moms - goodness!

(7 Posts)
PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Mon 03-Aug-15 16:25:51

I thought

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Mon 03-Aug-15 16:30:18

Oops, didn't mean to post then!

I thought this would be a good programme to iron to, but I ended up standing like shock

I've danced competitively and know people much younger and better than me who've taken it a lot more seriously, so I've met stage/pushy mums, but this seems ridiculous!

The teacher seems on the edge and I'm surprised the girls still want to dance for her.

Please tell me a lot of it's scripted.

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Mon 03-Aug-15 16:51:50

She couldn't really have wanted a 10/11 year old to watch Carrie could she? confused

MiaowTheCat Mon 03-Aug-15 17:24:53

You're not watching the most up to date ones if you've just got to the Jojo's dance with the Carrie theme then... Mondays - 8/9pmish is the more up to date bit of season 5 and since they've gone back to LA, Abby has gone more bonkers than normal as usual.

Nice thread in Chat discussing it all btw... I may be mildly hooked on it all.

SomedayMyPrinceWillCome Mon 03-Aug-15 17:28:50

Anyone else think Abby is on drugs? Would explain her most recent behaviour (LA post Australia)

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Mon 03-Aug-15 17:34:20

Oh, I'll have a look at 8/9 then. Could you link me to the chat thread please?

Also, do people in America usually take their children somewhere to get headlice treated? confused

Seriouslyffs Mon 03-Aug-15 17:36:18

It's grimly compulsive viewing isn't it? I thought the standard of dancing was incredibly good! Gymnastic rather than balletic, but very impressive. The English version is just grim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now