Talk

Advanced search

Jane the Virgin: Team Michael or Team Rafael?

(29 Posts)
SheHasAWildHeart Mon 27-Jul-15 09:12:26

I was team Michael but we didn't get to see him and Jane together for long. I initially thought they'd paint Rafael as a bad, spoilt rich kid but he's so sweet with Jane and really wants a baby. I don't know how I want this to end!

Actually forget them both, I love Jane's dad!

2rebecca Mon 27-Jul-15 12:27:24

Team Rafael. I suspect Michael will peg it at some point due to the "Michael said he would love her until he died and he did" narrator comment a couple of weeks ago".
Michael is OK but has his own idea of the sort of person Jane should be and the sort of life he wants her to lead. I'd find him restricting.
Rohilio is brilliant.

PerspicaciaTick Mon 27-Jul-15 12:42:29

Love, love, love Rogelio. Especially when Jane sat him and her mum down to talk about how they felt about together and he just couldn't play it cool.

Definitely Team Rafael - although he is a bit passive.

scarlets Mon 27-Jul-15 23:52:07

I love the fact that there are so many strong female characters on this show.

Back to the OP - team Raf!

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 28-Jul-15 12:24:48

Rogelio makes me go slightly weak at the knees. I know he's really cheesy but his eyes smile

I suppose the thing that irks be about Michael is how quick he was to sleep with his co-partner. At least with Jane and Raf there was a connection. And I love how Raf is prepared to change himself for her.

Yes to the strong characters!

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 28-Jul-15 12:25:48

*strong female characters

Jane, her mum and grandma all fabulous. And Petra I love to hate her (but she's so beautiful!) And the fact that Sin Rosetro is a kick-ass woman lol.

Annarose2014 Tue 28-Jul-15 16:53:40

TEAM ROGELIO!! The only team that matters!

grin

TwinkieTwinkle Wed 29-Jul-15 23:54:49

I started as Team Rafael but ended up Team Michael. I love Michael. ( Watched as US pace).

Rummikub Thu 30-Jul-15 00:01:23

I keep changing my mind. Initially team Michael, but it changes every episode.

I wonder how old xo is meant to be?

Annarose2014 Thu 30-Jul-15 01:01:19

Rogelio is 39 (much to his discomfort, lol) and they were in the same class in school so presumably she's 39 too.

Rummikub Thu 30-Jul-15 01:05:21

Ah ok thank you smile

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 03-Aug-15 11:34:05

Anyone else think that the twin brother is not the twin brother but actually the guy everyone think's is dead?

PerspicaciaTick Mon 03-Aug-15 11:40:24

yy SheHas - he is definitely Up To Something and a bit creepy with it.

RebootYourEngine Mon 03-Aug-15 21:17:07

Im team dad all the way, athough he looks older than 39. Id say he was closer to 49 than 39.

What is rafael up to, anyone got any ideas?

scarlets Tue 04-Aug-15 13:37:16

I'm surprised that Jane turned down his proposal. She's highly conservative, so I would have thought that she would have been keen on marriage before the birth.

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 17-Aug-15 14:35:06

Anyone else think that the twin brother is not the twin brother but actually the guy everyone thinks is dead?

I knew it. Tut, tut!

Why is Michael's ex hanging around Jane??

scarlets Mon 17-Aug-15 14:44:47

SheHasAWildHeart - bingo! I wonder what Petra will do now.

I think that Michael's ex is an unhinged stalker with revenge in mind - I suspect he dumped her for Jane.

I want Rose and Luisa to feature again; I hope they return in some capacity.

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 17-Aug-15 15:20:13

They are still some loose ends, esp with Rose and the sister. Rafael is looking so stressed and I want him to cheer up!

SheHasAWildHeart Thu 17-Sep-15 11:35:46

Am Team Michael now.
But I have no sympathy for Jane having two amazing guys in love with her smile

RebootYourEngine Fri 18-Sep-15 11:22:14

What did you all think of the end? I thought it was a bit much. Have they made a second series?

SheHasAWildHeart Fri 18-Sep-15 12:30:38

They are making a second series.
There was more than two episodes worth of stuff there. I don't care about Sin Rostro. The focus should really have been on Jane, the birth, the baby and Rafael - that bit all went quickly.
I was screaming at Petra! Without sounding horrible I don't want her to get pregnant!! She has an AMAZING figure though which I am well jealous of.

What did you make of it?

RebootYourEngine Fri 18-Sep-15 23:29:07

I hated the end. Why bring her back. I was screaming at Petra too. She is just a bitch and not even one that i feel sorry for.

chipsandpeas Fri 18-Sep-15 23:32:22

rafeal deffo....michael is a dweeb

chipsandpeas Fri 18-Sep-15 23:33:09

What did you all think of the end? I thought it was a bit much. Have they made a second series?

yup has been renewed for a 2nd series

MackerelOfFact Fri 18-Sep-15 23:40:24

I haven't seen the last few episodes, but I was team Rafael mostly.

I definitely think Jane's life would've been a hell of a lot better if she hadn't taken so much of her gran's shit advice though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now