Talk

Advanced search

Any River City watchers?

(7 Posts)
BloodyDogHairs Sat 25-Jul-15 15:12:10

What the heck is going with Shug and Erin? Are they both working together now to set up Lenny and why....also I'm guessing the scene at the club was fake where she wanted to see the books.

zukiecat Mon 27-Jul-15 12:58:02

I like River City, have watched it for years, but I can't stand the way Lenny rules everyones lives, and I hope they are not bringing Billy Kennedy back.

I like Scarlett and Molly and Bob and Angus's daft antics!

Malcolm's story is heartbreaking, but very sensitively done.

And please get rid of Doctor Dan!

QueenFuri Sun 02-Aug-15 09:25:41

Me! I hate what they've done to Alex I thought he and Kelly Marie were great together.. I like Lenny he has some great one liners. The next episode looks good too with the Malcolm storyline starting back up.

BloodyDogHairs Sun 02-Aug-15 15:36:42

I know, I really like Alex and Kelly-marie as a couple but he's horrid now. I hope they keep Stevie and Stella a nice normal couple.

I'm not keen on Lenny or Billy Kennedy.

zukiecat Tue 04-Aug-15 20:34:42

I like Stella and Stevie but I don't like how Stella can have secrets and be horrible to Stevie, but she makes his life a misery if he dares to keep the smallest thing from her.

Johnny Beattie is retiring from the programme, but I don't know if Malcolm will die off screen or if he'll just be referred to.

zukiecat Tue 04-Aug-15 20:39:27

Jordan Young appears in the panto here (Aberdeen) every year and him and Alan McHugh are the most brilliant double act.

When he first appeared I found it hard to get past the song Elaine C Smith sang in last year's panto

Buttons got a heid like a ping-pong ball. And repeat.

Very childish blush

DowntownFunk Wed 05-Aug-15 20:22:30

Love them in the pantos zukiecat

I have lost track of River City. I used to watch every single episode. It was the only soap I watched other than the late great Brookside back in the day. When they started having background music to add to the atmosphere and the storylines got very dark I gave up with it.

I saw Archie (Gilly Gilchrist) not long ago walking his dog on Byres Road.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now