Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching Z Nation?

(13 Posts)
50shadesofknackered Tue 21-Jul-15 23:50:34

The walking dead it isn't! There are lots of zombies and a baby that was fine, mysteriously turned into a zombie in like 3 seconds... Its bizarre!!!

50shadesofknackered Tue 21-Jul-15 23:58:23

No...its shit! What a disappointment angry

NickiFury Wed 22-Jul-15 00:00:58

sad I was quite excited about this. I recorded it but not watched yet.

Modwolvesrock Wed 22-Jul-15 00:05:57

I really enjoyed the first series, can't wait for the second (in September or October, I forget).
I think the humour makes it easier to watch than TWD, which is quite depressing in parts!

Modwolvesrock Wed 22-Jul-15 00:09:32

Seems I'm the only fan grin

50shadesofknackered Wed 22-Jul-15 00:14:46

I hadn't realised it had been on before. I didn't think it was great tbh and I was hoping it would fill the gap until TWD was back on. The whole baby thing was odd imo, I'll prob still watch it each week tho grin

Kitsandkids Wed 22-Jul-15 01:09:45

I watched it. It was ok. I'm willing to give it a chance and watch it again. The baby thing was weird though. Looked totally healthy and alert one minute then zombified the next. There wasn't even a pause for it to be dead but not 'turned.' Then it was ridiculous for them to go back in to kill it when they were safe and had a chance to get away!

And what was with those bodies in the water? Were they intelligent zombies who were working together to trick the humans into thinking they were properly dead?!

Also, the kids on the school bus. They looked fine (apart from the one zombie they saw at the window) then the bus stopped and they were all zombies!

StoorieHoose Wed 22-Jul-15 06:14:00

modwolvesrock we really enjoyed the first season - much better than Izombie and The Strain too

50shades I watched it US pace so this is the first series

mrsleomcgary Wed 22-Jul-15 21:07:38

It's made by the same people who made the sharnado movies - so i'm not expecting too much from it!

That said,i only watched the first 15minutes last night but didnt think it was terrible. Not expecting too much from it!

NickiFury Wed 22-Jul-15 22:56:29

I thought it was ok. Not unwatchable. I will watch it again. It's no TWD that's for sure but not dreadful imo.

ShadowStar Sat 25-Jul-15 21:14:16

The thing with the baby confused me. I rewound to the bit just before that and I couldn't see a single zombie near enough to that baby to bite and turn it. And yes, the baby looked really healthy, so death from natural causes doesn't seem at all plausible.

glenthebattleostrich Sat 25-Jul-15 21:19:05

I'm going to give it a few episodes, not sure about it.

I did say to DH that the soldier bloke was no Rick Grimes right before he died!

HarlettOScara Sat 25-Jul-15 21:44:21

I'm watching it now. I've been saying since about 5 minutes in that it's no Walking Dead.

I don't like how it's shot (the jerky camera work) but I'll give it a few more episodes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now