Advanced search

Not Fit For Work.

(13 Posts)
JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 14-Jul-15 22:46:18

Anyone else watching?

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 15-Jul-15 21:20:12

So just me then...

TurboTheChicken Wed 15-Jul-15 22:02:42

And me! Love it. Sadly there are many characters reminding me of ex work colleagues.

PuppyMummy Fri 17-Jul-15 22:00:41

yes me too! Although I'm not 100% sure about it yet.

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 18-Jul-15 21:18:34

Turbo yes, sometimes it's a little too close for comfort grin

Puppy I do like it but think it could go either way at the moment. Either I'll end up loving it or it will be a total flop.

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 20-Jul-15 14:56:08

Do you mean Not Safe For Work?

It's ok I like the cast but I wish they'd move away from Danny - he has real issues that are being ignored and I find that disturbing. Also be interesting to get to know the other characters.

gingercat12 Mon 20-Jul-15 15:06:31

We are watching it, too, but I find it hard to warm to any of the characters.

PuppyMummy Tue 21-Jul-15 06:33:29

why is Catherine helping Danny? I'm presuming its so the whole place doesn't get shut down but wouldn't she be better exposing him and then getting his job?

I think I quite like it but im not seeing much comedy?!

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 21-Jul-15 09:15:44

I did think that about Katherine. She should take Jeffries to Danny's office and let her see the drugs and mess. And Jeffries has already said she's 'excellent' at her job.

I know what you mean about the comedy but I think we're supposed to find Danny's antics funny. When the little girl appeared in his office and no-one was thinking of her safety around a drug-crazed man I was like :/

I also think we're supposed to find that annoying wet girl funny, which she is I suppose up to a point but then just becomes predictable.

I've not read any amazing reviews of it so would be surprised if it got a second series in its current form.

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 21-Jul-15 22:18:19

Yes, I do mean Not Safe For Work. It's not a good sign when I can't even get the title right.

aoife24 Fri 24-Jul-15 17:50:33

It's growing on me, more tragic than comic, for sure. I am a bit puzzled by Catherine. She is able, why not look for another job?

aoife24 Fri 24-Jul-15 17:54:04

Oh and I agree about Danny. Sometimes he looks like he is days away from liver failure and that's not funny.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 25-Jul-15 13:20:53

I love it.

I don't think the Danny storyline is meant to be funny at all tbh. It's grim.

I like Jeffries and her son grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now