Talk

Advanced search

Agent Carter - how is there not a thread already?!?

(12 Posts)
Suddengeekgirl Tue 14-Jul-15 14:27:05

Apologies if I've missed it!

But it was brilliant! I feel like I've been waiting forever to see it on uk tv and I loved the first episode! grin
I now want to binge watch it all, but I won't because that makes me sad when I finish stuff! blush

I can't be the only one to love it?

Oodear Tue 14-Jul-15 15:35:27

Where is it on?

starsandunicorns Tue 14-Jul-15 21:31:58

Marking place dh recorded it will be watching at weekend when we are both home

Suddengeekgirl Tue 14-Jul-15 22:14:05

Fox on Sundays at 9

Oodear Wed 15-Jul-15 11:03:20

Thanks. Don't have Fox though sad
Have to wait for the DVD .

LivinLaVidaLoki Thu 16-Jul-15 15:02:12

I was about to post the same sudden, I thought it was really good. Easy to watch and not too taxing on the brain but still good TV.
I like the premise of the first series that Howard Stark has been allegedly selling arms to the enemy, buuuuut, I do think the 1st episode was a bit 'cap heavy'. Yes we get it you loved Steve Rogers, yes, we know you were in Captain America......

captainpotter Tue 28-Jul-15 13:01:03

Just found this thread. I'm watching too!

BlueKarou Wed 12-Aug-15 13:04:56

Aha! There you are.

I missed the first ep, but luckily found it on catch up. Have finally got round to binge watching the first 5 (6?) eps in the last few days and I bloody loves it! Hayley Atwell is amazing, and I'm really enjoying where they're taking things. Next week looks like it's going to be very exciting now that Sousa's figured things out. Chad Michael Murray's a bit of a dish, which doesn't hurt.

I'm strongly considering cancelling my Sky sub at the end of the year, but this is one of the few shows that make me think twice.

DustBunnyFarmer Wed 12-Aug-15 22:08:41

I enjoyed this weekend's episode with the field trip to Europe. It nips along nicely and Hayley Atwell is giving the role just the right amount of sass.

BlueKarou Thu 13-Aug-15 10:30:07

Oh yes, Bunny, that was a particularly good episode of the few we've seen so far. I liked that we got to see a little more of the strong, capable Peggy we saw in the movie, plus we got to see the soft, squishy, slightly-broken side of Thompson (yeah, I had to look up what his name was!)

SymphonyofShadows Thu 03-Sep-15 14:09:24

I think I'm enjoying this more than Agents of Shield. Dominic Cooper isn't the best choice for Howard Stark though IMHO

RomComPhooey Fri 04-Sep-15 22:45:34

It's certainly less confusing than Agents of Shield, which DH and I have more or less given up on now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now