Talk

Advanced search

Klu klutz Klan anyone

(8 Posts)
Aeroflotgirl Mon 13-Jul-15 23:05:08

What a horrid organisation. Stupid people in silly dress up.

WhetherOrNot Tue 14-Jul-15 23:04:29

Ku - not Klu

NashvilleQueen Tue 14-Jul-15 23:07:37

Nor Klutz (though that one made me smile!)

Aeroflotgirl Wed 15-Jul-15 07:42:19

Sorry typing late at night, lack of sleep. The grand Klud grin, says it all really.

Aeroflotgirl Wed 15-Jul-15 07:45:31

Whether it is Klu

sooperdooper Wed 15-Jul-15 07:48:43

We watched it, what a bunch of uneducated morons in silly outfits giving themselves daft names - it also struck me how many of the members seemed quite vulnerable, talking about not feeling they had much in their lives so it seemed to me they'd fallen into it without really thinking through the reasons why, not that I'm condoning their views

And any white American who complains about immigration without a hint of irony needs to take a look at the history books, none of their arguments made any sense to me

sooperdooper Wed 15-Jul-15 07:51:16

Oh and also, what is it with appropriating bits of Christianity for their own purposes? I'm not religious myself but did enough Sunday school as a child to know Jesus taught forgiveness, understanding and accepted everyone no matter their background or race - plus he couldn't have been white!

Aeroflotgirl Wed 15-Jul-15 09:43:39

I know Sooper, look back at American history, they are the immigrants from Europe/Ireland. They say that they are not racist ha ha ha, woolf in sheeps clothing, they are pretending to be something they are not. The BNP sprouts the same stuff. I just see a bunch of fools in silly dress up with silly names like kids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now