Season 6 Walking dead trailer

(9 Posts)
Helgathehairy Sat 11-Jul-15 21:55:42

A new 4 minute trailer for season 6 of the Waking Dead was revealed at Comic Con. It looks INTENSE. I can't wait!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgX1geb4FlA

Cheeseandhamtoast Sat 11-Jul-15 22:07:21

Thanks for posting, I've been too busy looking at the new Star Wars trailer and didn't know there was a Walking Dead one too! Looks great and v exciting.....

Listmaker Sat 11-Jul-15 23:13:23

Yes thanks for this. The one on Twitter wouldn't work in the UK. Looks good. Can't wait grin

mrsleomcgary Sat 11-Jul-15 23:37:13

Looks amazing. The trailer has also been released for Fear The Walking Dead (which is based in LA at the start of the outbreak) and it looks BRILLIANT

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Sun 12-Jul-15 00:07:42

Ooh thanks mrs I didn't know that the FWTD was out too, just watched it. Really hope I can get it on NowTV. There's talk that BT got it instead of Sky. God knows where you can see it if you don't have BT TV. Who the hell does? confused

mrsleomcgary Sun 12-Jul-15 12:01:47

BT TV have got it,AMC are launching in the UK exclusivly with them. I'm hoping fox will get repeat rights because i'm not changing to bt just for FTWD but will end up downloading it if they dont.

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Sun 12-Jul-15 12:07:16

Let us know if you find a reliable download, some of them are rubbish.

Listmaker Mon 13-Jul-15 14:17:36

That's really annoying about FTWD being on BT. I'm on Virgin and not going to change for it either. Hope a channel I've got gets the repeat rights then or it comes on Netflix or Amazon Prime or something...

Helgathehairy Mon 13-Jul-15 15:31:54

Can't even get BT in Ireland I don't think. Wouldn't be changing even if we could.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now