Quick question about Eastenders

(4 Posts)
nikinaki Thu 02-Jul-15 09:58:05

I know there is a thread about Eastenders but I have a specific question. So I haven't watched it for a good few years (although am familiar with most characters) and recently started catching up (please no spoilers as I still have about 8 episodes to catch up on before I am up to date). 2 questions. 1) what happened to Ronnie? 2) is Ben gay ? I thought he was gay but he's now in a relationship with abi?

SheHasAWildHeart Thu 02-Jul-15 10:01:15

Abi is in denial.
Ben tried to kiss Christian years ago and his sexuality was relieved. He also tried to kiss Jay a while ago. I think he currently has feelings for Paul (who works at Blades) but I don't know if anything has happened between them.

Jenda Thu 02-Jul-15 10:05:44

Yep him and Paul had a cheeky grope behind the park cafegrin

Ronnie was in a car accident on her wedding day to nasty nicks son Charlie. Nasty nick cut the brakes. She was in a coma for a while during which time roxie and Charlie slept together. Now she is recovering smile

nikinaki Thu 02-Jul-15 10:20:21

cool thanks guys smile I'm back addicted to it now! It's quite easy to follow the story lines even when you haven't watched for a while.. but a few questions needed to be confirmed. having a rare morning off so catching up on lots of episodes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now