THE LEGACY season 2 starts this week.

(34 Posts)
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 10-Jun-15 18:39:05

To say I can't wait is an understatementgrin I'm so looking forward to it!

Who else will be watching?smile

getdownshep Fri 12-Jun-15 11:25:51

Yep got it all set on sky +.
Even had my hair cut like Gro'sgrin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 12-Jun-15 13:20:24

Seriously? She has fab hair!!grin

I NEED to know why the mother gave up Sunshine ,looking forward to knowing more about that.

It's so voyeristic, isn't it?

Purplehulk Fri 12-Jun-15 13:38:37

We're going to have a catch up tonight, its only been 3 months since we watched the S1 box set, but needs must.
Very exciting, hope it's as goos as S1

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 13-Jun-15 00:56:34

OMG OMG OMGshock shock shock shock shock shock

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 13-Jun-15 10:00:46

Did no one watch it yet? Hurry up or I might burst!!

Pleaseputyourshoeson Mon 15-Jun-15 19:27:20

I've got it recorded but I love it so much I'm sort of waiting for the planner to build up episodes so I can binge on it a bit as I love it so much I know I'll need the next episode to watch and that just one at a time won't be enough!

gingercat12 Mon 15-Jun-15 20:07:26

We watched it.

Do you think Signe's parents will have the fake sculpture valued? It looked like the Gronegaards all conspired to con her out of money, when realistically they could not work together if their lives depended on it.

What happened to Frederik? Has he stopped working as a solicitor or why has he no money? Or is he just obsessed with more money? He is obviously in therapy.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 15-Jun-15 20:27:43

I didn't get the bit about the sculpture-did Gro fake it? In the last series did they sell a fake too?I can't remember.

Wrt Fredrick-I think they sold up and he stopped work.

gingercat12 Mon 15-Jun-15 20:54:27

When Emile got arrested they made another Beak sculpture - the original went to a museum and one went to that Russian couple. Robert was saying in this episode that he sold a third one in Mexico, and that they should have made six copies.

The fake sculpture was just something Gro put together of leftovers in case Emile needed more money. The assistant and Robert were saying that Gro has a real eye for it (i.e. a good artist in her own right), but she asked the assistant to destroy it, as Emile will soon be free. She also offered another 10,000 kroner (or whatever is the currency) to the assistant, which sounded like hush money.

I think you are right about Fred. (I cannot spell his name for toffee.)

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 15-Jun-15 23:20:49

Thanksgrin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 26-Jun-15 23:33:37

Episode 3 was nail biting stuffshock

partystress Sat 27-Jun-15 19:54:26

I didn't breathe during THE scene. So shocking, yet somehow believable. Am absolutely loving every story line this series. Plus am coveting Gro's hair but thinking it would disastrously draw attention to jowlage.

Vagndidit Sat 27-Jun-15 22:08:47

Holy hell!!! That was intense.

gingercat12 Mon 29-Jun-15 22:41:37

I would never let him in my hotel room again... And what if he hurts the children or Solveig? I realise he is ill, but he is a danger to himself and others.

DramaAlpaca Mon 29-Jun-15 22:53:07

I am loving season 2 so far, but I haven't seen episode 3 yet - sounds riveting & I'll try to watch it tonight <puts fingers in ears to avoid spoilers>

I love Gro's hair too. Mine is similar, but not as blonde and it is so fine it refuses to brush back the way hers does envy

DramaAlpaca Tue 30-Jun-15 09:58:17

Caught up on episode 3 last night shock.

Pleaseputyourshoeson Sun 05-Jul-15 21:11:46

OMG !!!! THAT SCENE IN EPISODE 3!!!! Far out!!!!!!!!
Absolutely loving series 2.
Terrified Emil is going to be in deeep deeep shit over the penicillin.

Pleaseputyourshoeson Sun 05-Jul-15 21:13:59

Do you think someone is going to sabotage the fields?

DramaAlpaca Sun 05-Jul-15 21:40:08

I think the crop is going to fail and Signe is going to regret giving notice to her tenants and expanding the farm.

I think a lot of geese are going to come home to roost this season, and there won't be any happy endings.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 05-Jul-15 21:50:47

Another great episode but I have a question-why does Signe's Dad dislike Martin?confused for a minute I thought possibly he was Martin's Dad too and he got angry because they were siblings...

I think Emil and Signe are heading for some kind of affair! Keeps being hinted at.

And at one point I though Gro was going to have a threesomeshock

Pleaseputyourshoeson Mon 06-Jul-15 08:15:10

I've just watched Ep 4 - on the money :-)
Poor Signe. Emil and Signe would be incest wouldn't it?!!!

TealFanClub Mon 06-Jul-15 08:22:01

None of them ever seem to go to work. What is it with Fredericks new weird house that he buys room by room? And what is the daughter got so ugly?

TealFanClub Mon 06-Jul-15 08:22:52

And that sculpture is absolutely horrific!

gingercat12 Mon 06-Jul-15 09:33:06

I felt seriously weird seeing Signe and Emile... Not just me then.

At one point I thought Tomas or Emile will accidentally burn the house down, too. To.as is the human embodiment of the road to hell paved with good will.

In the beginning I thought Signe's new partner will be long-haired hemp man.

Martin is meant to be the local Mike Ashley for some reason.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now