Talk

Advanced search

Beat the Brain

(7 Posts)
DramaQueenofHighCs Wed 10-Jun-15 11:43:39

Surely I can't be the only person on here to love this programme!? DS(6) and DH love it too - DS is actually great at the puzzles too!

Oh and as for the voice of the brain.......

DramaQueenofHighCs Wed 10-Jun-15 12:43:34

Maybe I am then......

LazyRohazy Wed 10-Jun-15 12:54:29

No, no, I love it too, and so does DH. Unfortunately, it's just when I'm getting DD (3) ready for bed so I don't always catch all of it.

DramaQueenofHighCs Wed 10-Jun-15 13:35:11

Oh no!! It's on iplayer (I'm just about to watch Monday's episode on there as I miss it on Mondays.) - Its a firm favourite in our house, I can even get DS to leave the park by saying "If you don't hurry up you'll miss Beat The Brain!"

Seffina Wed 10-Jun-15 22:43:57

Yes we all love it here, DD (almost 5) too! She's good at some of the games too.

DramaQueenofHighCs Wed 10-Jun-15 22:53:55

I think kids have a clearer way of thinking than us adults sometimes! DS is much better at a lot of the logic and multitasking games than I am! mind you I only really started watching it because I love Josie Lawrence and am mesmerised by her voice It's great that the whole family can sit and watch and join in unlike most 'general knowledge' quiz shows!

ineedaholidaynow Wed 10-Jun-15 22:59:03

DS(10) loves it here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now